This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
If you have some leftover egg whites on hand, there are many delicious ways to use them up. From sweet baked goods to savory breakfast dishes, we’ve collected 12 easy egg white recipes.
How Long Does Egg White Last in the Fridge?
Store egg white in an airtight container and it can last for up to 4 days in the fridge. You can also freeze it for up to 6 months.
Is it Safe to Drink Egg White?
Drinking egg whites can be part of a healthy, nutritious diet, but it’s very important to use egg whites that have been pasteurized.
Healthy Egg White Breakfast Recipes (Great for Weight Loss)
Make a batch of these savory egg white breakfast muffins and enjoy them all week! They’re super easy to make and are freezer-friendly.
Scrambled egg whites don’t have to be boring. This dish is perfectly seasoned with fresh garlic and dried parsley, rosemary, and oregano. Enjoy it with a slice of buttered toast for a filling breakfast.
Serve this flavorful egg white frittata to your family for a weekend breakfast. It’s a tasty combination of egg whites, spinach, cheddar, and seasonings.
Easy Egg White Desserts
Egg whites are a key ingredient in these delightful French cookies. This recipe walks you through how to make the best macarons filled with sweet vanilla buttercream.
Royal icing is a favorite among home bakers. It’s super easy to make and is ideal for frosting cookies.
Light and airy angel cake is the perfect spring-time dessert. Serve it with sweetened whipped cream and fresh berries.
These meringue cookies will melt in your mouth! You’ll only need a handful of ingredients and each cookie has just 21 calories and 1 gram of fat.
These egg white cookies are delightfully airy. The recipe walks you through how to make the meringue so it comes out perfect every time.
Best Savory Egg White Recipes for Dinner
You’ll love the flavor of these egg white bites. They’re baked in a muffin tin and are a tasty combination of egg whites, two kinds of cheese, spinach, roasted peppers, and seasonings.
You May Also Like
12 Best Egg White Recipes (Easy Muffin Recipe and More)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup red pepper diced
- 1 cup green pepper diced
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 2 cups packed baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- egg whites from 8 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Use cooking spray to generously grease a non-stick 12-cup muffin tin.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil, red pepper, green pepper, and onion, and cook for 5-7 minutes until the veggies are tender, stirring often.
- Add in the spinach and mushrooms and cook for an additional 1 ½ minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and remove from the heat.
- Place the egg whites into a large 4 cup measuring cup or bowl and whisk until smooth. Stir in the cooked vegetables.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin cups and bake for 15-30 minutes until the tops are firm to the touch and the eggs are cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve.