Jungle juice is the easiest, tastiest way to serve drinks at parties, holiday dinners, or for the Super Bowl! This affordable cocktail combines fruit juices and real fruit, with some rum and vodka to get the party started. This punch is sweet, tangy, and refreshing.
If you’re looking for a cheap, simple way to make big batches of juice, look no further than jungle juice. Otherwise, this cocktail is delicious enough to make in smaller batches and served with dinner for a fun weekend treat.
What is Jungle Juice?
Jungle Juice is a general term for an improvised mixture of fruit juices and alcohol. The flavors of juices and kinds of alcohol may vary so there are many ways to make it. Because of its low cost, simplicity, and fruity flavor, it’s popularly served at parties or other larger events.
Jungle Juice Ingredients
- orange juice
- fruit punch
- white rum
- cranberry juice
How to Make Jungle Juice
3. Mix well.
4. Let the punch sit for several hours so that the fruit can soak up the liquor. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Tips: Jungle Juice for a Crowd
If you’ll be serving Jungle Juice to a crowd, be sure to prepare a large container and get enough ingredients. A good rule of thumb is to estimate that each person will drink about 12 ounces of juice each hour. If you know the turnout and how long the event lasts, you can estimate how much juice you’ll need in total.
Jungle Juice for Kids
Skip the alcohol and mix fresh fruit with their favorite fruit juices. Add some water to reduce the sugar content.
Jungle Juice with Candy
For a more indulgent treat, replace the fruits with gummy bears, or mix gummy bears and fruit together.
Hawaiian Punch Jungle Juice Recipe
Instead of using lemonade, use your favorite Hawaiian Punch! Blue Hawaiian Punch creates a cool cocktail that’s sure to be a hit!
Halloween Jungle Juice
For a neat party trick, use dry ice with your Jungle Juice. The smoky, spooky effect is perfect for Halloween!
Does Jungle Juice Fruit Punch Get You Drunk?
Jungle Juice is famous for its ability to get you quite tipsy in a short time. Because of the fruity juices, it’s easy to keep sipping without realizing how much alcohol you’re consuming. This Jungle Juice has both rum and vodka, so it’s pretty potent.
How Long Do You Let Jungle Juice Sit?
Try to make your juice at least 3 hours before it’s time to drink. This allows the fruit to soak up all the alcohol. You can let the juice sit for up to 12 hours.
How Much Jungle Juice Should I Drink?
Jungle Juice has a fairly high alcohol and sugar content. Any more than three 10-ounce servings would be asking for trouble.
If You Like This Recipe Try These Out
I hope you like this recipe. If you try it, please comment below and let me know how your Jungle Juice turns out!
Jungle Juice Recipe
- In a large pitcher or container, add sliced strawberry, orange, and pineapple.
- Pour in orange juice, fruit punch, lemonade, white rum, vodka, and cranberry juice. Mix well.
- Let the punch sit for a few hours up to 12 hours so that the fruit can soak up the liquor.
- Be sure to prepare a large container and get enough ingredients. A good rule of thumb is to estimate that each person will drink about 12oz of juice each hour. If you know the turnout and how long the event lasts, you can estimate how much juice you’ll need in total.
- Make the drink ahead of time so that the fruits can soak up the liquor.
- You can add more vodka or rum if you prefer a stronger drink.