Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts are a sweet and spicy side dish that’s super easy to make and full of flavor. Roasting brussels sprouts in the oven at a high temperature and then drizzled with honey sriracha sauce ensures the vegetable stay tender and crispy.
I roasted my sriracha honey brussels sprouts in the oven, but you can make it on a skillet or grill for dinner tonight!
ROASTED HONEY SRIRACHA BRUSSELS SPROUTS
This is the best brussels sprouts recipe as roasting helps preserve the nutrients with the amazing flavor when caramelized in the oven. It’s better than the one from BJ’s restaurant!
HOW TO PREPARE BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Dry them after rinsing and remove any dry leaves.
Trim the ends and then slice the sprouts in halves lengthwise.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY SRIRACHA HONEY BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- Start with seasoning the halved brussls sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until they are evenly coated.
- Place the brussels sprouts in a sheet pan with a single layer.
- Bake in the oven at 425°F for about 20 minutes.
- Mix honey and sriracha sauce.
- Remove brussels sprouts from the oven and drizzle with honey sriracha sauce. Serve warm.
What Temperature Do I Use to Roast Brussel Sprouts?
High temperature is important to bring out the natural sweetness in Brussel sprouts with a crispy texture. You can roast it at 425°F to 450 °F.
How Long to Roast Brussel Sprouts?
It depends on the size of your sprouts. It usually takes for about 20 minutes for the regular halved brussels sprouts. If you are using frozen sprouts, increase the roasting time to about 40 minutes.
HONEY SRIRACHA SAUCE
Made with only two ingredients—honey and sriracha, this honey sriracha sauce is sweet and spicy. Full of flavor!
You know much I love sriracha sauce! One of my favorite recipes is Sriracha Shrimp.
For honey sriracha sauce recipe, you can simply mix the two ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
Drizzle onto the caramelized Brussel sprouts. So good!
More Side Dish Recipes:
Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F and set aside a large baking sheet.
- Trim the ends and then cut the Brussels sprouts in halves lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, season brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Add them into the baking sheet with a single layer.
- Roast the seasoned brussels sprouts in oven until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix honey and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- Transfer brussels sprouts from the oven to a plate. Drizzle with honey sriracha sauce and serve!
These honey sriracha brussels sprouts taste best when fresh, but you can store the leftover in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Gently reheat them in the oven before serving.