Are you looking for a healthier way to cook some of your favorite dishes without the added fat or oil? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve collected 26 of the Best Vegan Air Fryer Recipes. Many of them are as crispy as the deep-fried version but you can now enjoy them guilt-free.
Is An Air Fryer Good For Vegans?
While it is easy to think that an air fryer is for meats, it’s just as good for vegan dishes! It’s perfectly suited for cooking up vegan, vegetarian and plant-based meals! All made with fewer calories and less fat!
What is the Best Thing to Fry in an Air Fryer?
Almost anything and everything!! You can enjoy burgers, vegetables, potato chips, brownies, and even make some great vegan dishes too! You can enjoy almost all of your favorite recipes without deep frying or excess oil. The only thing to keep in mind is that you may need to cook in batches as an air fryer is much smaller than an oven.
Easy Vegan Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Potato Chips: Do you have a craving for potato chips but want to eat them guilt-free? This recipe is made with just small amount of cooking spray instead of tons of oil! Plus, you can season them with your favorite seasonings!
- Air Fryer Asparagus: If you don’t have an air fryer, this recipe will certainly make you want one! It only calls for 4 ingredients and produces asparagus that has crisp and tender stalks every time!
- Air Fryer Broccoli: Made in just 6 minutes, this air fryer broccoli is a must-try! It tastes just like your roasted broccoli recipe with a lot less hassle! Incredibly tender and completely worth trying!
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries: Did you recently get an air fryer and are excited to try it out? Air fryer sweet potato fries are the perfect starting point! Compared to the deep-fried method, it uses much less oil – that means you’ll consume less fat and less calories!
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges: Light, crispy, and easy to make – what more could you ask for? These air fryer potato wedges are a kid-friendly recipe that your whole family will love!
- Gluten-Free Air Fryer Pizza Rolls: If you’re looking for an easy on-the-go snack – then you’ve found them! These air fried pizza rolls are simple to put together in little time.
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts: This one is for those picky eaters in your household! Air fryer Brussel sprouts are crispy, colorful, and full of flavor! You may have a hard time convincing your kids that they’re eating vegetables!
- Low Carb Keto Air Fryer Zucchini: Are you looking for a recipe that are gluten-free, vegan, low-carb, and keto? Then stop here! The air fryer zucchini turns out crisp and delicious every time.
- Air Fried Blooming Onion: You know those famous onions that you indulge in at the fair? Now you can make it right at home! Healthier than deep-fried, they also are paleo and vegan!
No Oil Vegan Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries: It’s the best way to cook frozen french fries! This recipe gives you french fries that are perfectly crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside! A perfect side dish that everyone will love!
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower: Air fryer Buffalo cauliflower is your next must-try recipe. These bites are a healthy and low-carb appetizer made without oil. They’re spicy, healthy, and have their own incredible taste. It’s an easy recipe that takes less than 20 minutes.
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips: Air fryer tortilla chips made without oil are super crispy and crunchy! It’s a healthy Mexican recipe that is made with only 3 ingredients and a few minutes! No deep-frying! Serve them with your favorite dip like salsa or guacamole.
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes: Yes, you guessed it – you can cook your potatoes in an air fryer! All you need is potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper; put them in the air-fryer, set it, and go!
- Air Fryer Tater Tots: Making tater tots at home is entirely worth it. Just 15 minutes of prep, 15 minutes to cook, and 2 simple ingredients are all it takes. Enjoy!
Vegan Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer Vegan Donuts: This recipe takes your classic jam-filled donuts and makes them vegan! It’s so delicious but made without deep frying. Once they’re done, simply dip them in vegan butter and coat them with cinnamon sugar. Yum!
- Air Fryer Apple Wedges: If you love apple crisp, then you will adore these air fryer apple wedges. Simply coat the apple pieces in breadcrumbs, cinnamon and sweetener, then cook for about 15 minutes! Pair with a homemade caramel sauce and enjoy.
- Dairy-Free Egg-Free Air Fryer Brownies: Here’s a recipe for those chocolate lovers out there! Besides the incredibly rich and delicious taste, these air fryer brownies are also dairy-free and egg-free!
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you’re craving cookies but don’t want to spend extra time, stop here! This Air fryer chocolate chip cookie recipe lets you make one giant cookie in much less time. Plus, it’s loaded with a ton of chocolate chips.
- Vegan Air Fryer Carrot Cake: Did you know that you can bake a cake in your air fryer too? Vegan air fryer carrot cake is made with mashed bananas or applesauce in place of oil. The fun part here is that you get to eat this right in a mug.
Other Popular Plant-Based Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Eggplant: This is a healthy dish that takes just 20 minutes. Cook it up to eat on its own or as the perfect side dish.
- Air Fryer Pickles: This is your Texas RoadHouse copycat recipe and your new favorite! The tip here is to make sure you thoroughly drain your pickles so that the coating sticks to them. Eat them plain or with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables: Here’s a recipe that will win the whole family over. It’s colorful, flavorful, and full of all of your favorite vegetables. It’s truly a perfect side dish you can make again and again.
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips: For those gardeners out there who grow their own zucchini, this one is for you! You can use vinegar to add a bit of sour flavor, or season them to your taste.
- Air Fried Okra: Perfectly delicious alongside a sandwich, baked fish, or on top of a salad, this okra recipe is so delicious and as good as the deep-fried version. All you have to do is bread the okra, air fry, and then toss in a tiny bit of oil!.
- Crispy Air Fryer Onion Rings: They’re extra crispy and make a perfect party or game-day snack! Seasoned to your tastes and are easy to make!
- Crispy Air Fried Tofu: Bored of your regular tofu recipe?! Well, worry no more, because you’re about to taste crispy air fried tofu! The best part? You’ll want this dish again and again! With no cornstarch, this fried tofu tastes just like it was deep-fried!
Air Fryer Recommendations: Ninja Air Fryer
If you are looking for an Air Fryer, we’d recommend a Ninjia Air Fryer. It features a ceramic interior and a removable tray, which makes it nonstick. Both the basket and tray are dishwasher safe and easy to clean! In addition, it consistently tops the charts in performance, producing crispy frozen fries, chicken wings, and vegetables. Some Ninja Air Fryers even come with a broiling rack for quicker and juicier results! The question after all of that is, what will you cook in it first?!
You May Also Like
26 Best Vegan Air Fryer Recipes (Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower & More)
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- cooking spray
- Whisk together flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and water in a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the batter. Toss to coat
- Add the seasoned cauliflower to the air fryer basket.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Air fry at 375°F for 15 minutes. Shake twice during the process, and cook until they just start to brown. (Brush with more sauce if needed.)
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.