This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
No Bake Cheesecake Bites are beautiful and irresistibly delicious mini cheesecakes. Covered with chocolate on the outside and creamy on the inside, these mini cheesecake bites melt in your mouth and are the perfect bite!
EASY MINI CHEESECAKES
This simple and no bake mini cheesecake recipe makes 14 perfect mini cheesecakes. Although I like baked cheesecake such as Oreo Cheesecake Bites, I like no bake cheesecakes even more as they are easier to make with creamier texture!
With the trick of using an ice cube tray, these no bake cheesecake bites come out perfectly each time! To make these chocolate covered cheesecake bites, all you need is a few simple ingredients: raspberries, semisweet chocolate, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and whipped cream.
As these mini cheesecake bites are covered with chocolate, you don’t need to worry about cracks!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESECAKE BITES
This no bake cream cheese dessert takes minutes to prepare! First, melt the chocolate. Use high-quality chocolate, preferably baking chocolate. Microwave at 30-second intervals, and stir each time in between until the chocolate is smooth.
Then coat the ice cube tray with chocolate, and freeze it for 5 minutes. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth and no lumps. Add whipped cream, and mix well.
Fill each ice cube 1/3 full with the mixture. Add 1 raspberry and then cover the rest with cream cheese mix. Add melted chocolate on top and chill for at least 1 hour to set.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST MINI CHEESECAKES
- Make sure to use room temperature cream cheese for easy mixing.
- Leave your ice tray at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before flipping so that the cheesecake bites can easily come out.
- You can swap out raspberry for other favorite fruits such as blueberries, cut strawberries, kiwi, mango, etc. You can also add additional flavors such as lemon zest or pumpkin spice into the mixture.
- Turn these cheesecake bites into no bake cheesecake truffles by mixing in graham cracker crumbs or crushed Oreos with the cream cheese mixture and shape them into a mini ball using your hands. Chill until they are firm and dip them into the melted chocolate!
These no bake bite-sized cheesecakes are rich and creamy, perfect for any party!
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
Watch How To Make No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate (Baking chocolate works best)
- 14 raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese Soft
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup whipped cream (the amount is after being whipped)
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs optional
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Gently grease an ice cube tray, and coat each cube with the melted chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla until smooth. Stir in whipped cream. Mix well
- Fill each ice cube 1/3 full with the mixture. Add 1 raspberry and then cover the rest with cream cheese mix.
- Add melted chocolate on top and chill for 1 hour to set.
- Remove from fridge and invert on a work surface.
- Leave the ice tray at room temperate. Wait for 5-10 minutes, and flip the ice cube tray for the cheesecake bites to drop out. Serve and enjoy!
- It's best to use high-quality chocolate, ideally baking chocolate. Otherwise, your chocolate might get stuck in the tray.
- Make sure to leave the ice cube tray in room temperature for 10 minutes. Then unmold the chocolate by twisting the tray.