This creamy and thick Oreo Cheesecake is super easy to make and out of this world delicious! It’s loaded with luscious cream cheese and cookies and cream.
I love Oreos and cheesecake, and this time I add raspberries. Instead of using crushed oreos as the crust, I aligned them around the cheesecake. It looks so gorgeous and is totally melt-in-your-mouth. Highly addictive!
What’s going into the oreo cheesecake recipe
This baked oreo cheesecake is an easy recipe with a few simple ingredients:
- Oreo cookies
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Greek yogurt
This Oreo Cheesecake with Raspberries is great for a casual meal at home or a dinner party. It’s enough to comfortably serve 8 people and goes well with coffee, dessert wine and the old standby, milk.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love:
View All Dessert Recipes
- 20 Oreo cookies 14 whole, and 6 chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange 16 Oreos in a 9-inch springform pan around the side.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, and greek yogurt, mixing well.
- Stir in chopped Oreos by spatula. Then add batter into pan. Bake for 25-30 min. Remove from oven.
- Chill 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place raspberries in a circle along the top. Serve and enjoy!