This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
This creamy and thick Oreo Cheesecake is super easy to make and out of this world delicious! It’s loaded with luscious cream cheese and cookies and cream.
I love Oreos and cheesecake, and this time I add raspberries. Instead of using crushed oreos as the crust, I aligned them around the cheesecake. It looks so gorgeous and is totally melt-in-your-mouth. Highly addictive!
What’s going into the oreo cheesecake recipe
This baked oreo cheesecake is an easy recipe with a few simple ingredients:
- Oreo cookies
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Greek yogurt
This Oreo Cheesecake with Raspberries is great for a casual meal at home or a dinner party. It’s enough to comfortably serve 8 people and goes well with coffee, dessert wine and the old standby, milk.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love:
View All Dessert Recipes
- 20 Oreo cookies 14 whole, and 6 chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange 16 Oreos in a 9-inch springform pan around the side.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, and greek yogurt, mixing well.
- Stir in chopped Oreos by spatula. Then add batter into pan. Bake for 25-30 min. Remove from oven.
- Chill 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place raspberries in a circle along the top. Serve and enjoy!