This may just be the coolest cocktail you’ve ever made! The Hypnotic Cocktail is just as electrifying as it appears. Its fun, bright color stands out on a drink menu, making it a popular choice at restaurants and bars. Now, you can recreate this Hpnotiq drink at home for your next bachelor party or games night.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You’ve probably seen those pretty blue bottles of Hpnotiq at your local supermarket or liquor store. This pale blue liqueur is produced in France and is made with a tasty blend of fruit juices, vodka and a hint of cognac. Hpnotiq was all the rage in the early 2000s and has been making a big comeback.
When used in cocktails, Hpnotiq creates an impressive presentation with its bright blue color, making it a great choice for parties. The sweet, tropical fruit flavor goes well with your favorite chasers, so it’s sure to please a crowd!
What is Hypnotic Drink?
A Hypnotic Drink is anything made with Hpnotiq. This versatile liqueur can be taken as a shot, enjoyed on the rocks or incorporated into your favorite cocktails. Examples of hypnotic drinks include the Hpnotiq Breeze, Hpnotiq Daiquiri and Hynptiq Margarita.
Today, we’ll be making the “Something Blue” cocktail, which is often served at weddings and bridal showers.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Hpnotiq: The star of the show is that unmistakable blue bottle of Hpnotiq. Pick up a bottle of this popular liqueur at your grocery or liquor store.
- White Wine: Go ahead and use your favorite white wine, as they’re all delicious in this recipe. Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc are all excellent choices.
- Ginger Ale: Ginger ale adds a nice kick to your cocktail and the bubbles make this drink effervescent and refreshing.
How to Make Hpnotiq Cocktail Drink?
It couldn’t be easier to make your Hpnotiq cocktail! Gather your ingredients and your favorite glass.
Add the Hpnotiq first, followed by the white wine, and finally, top with ginger ale. There’s no need to stir, as the bubbles from the ginger ale will do the mixing for you.
What are Some Other Blue Drinks?
Besides Hpnotiq, Blue Curacao is another blue liqueur often used in cocktails. Blue Curacao has a sweet citrus flavor, with a subtle bitter undertone. With this ocean-colored beverage, you can make popular drinks like the Blue Hawaii, Blue Lagoon and the Electric Blue Margarita.
You May Also Like
- Iced Golden Ginger Drink (Starbucks Copycat)
- Homemade Stem Ginger Recipe
- Nitro Cold Brew (Starbucks Copycat Recipe)
The Best Hypnotic Drink Recipe
- 2 oz hpnotiq
- 2 oz white wine
- Splash ginger ale
- Chill a cocktail glass ahead of time.
- Add hpnotiq alcohol and white wine to the glass
- Top with ginger ale. Serve and enjoy!