This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for some ideas for mid-day meals, take a look at these 11 ciabatta sandwich recipes. All of them are delicious, satisfying, and easy to make!
Good quality bread and delicious fillings can make the difference between a sandwich that’s amazing and one that’s just ho-hum. Ciabatta bread is an excellent choice for hearty sandwiches. It has a wonderful texture and a hint of sweetness.
Best Ciabatta Sandwich Recipes
This hearty steak sandwich is a meal in itself! It’s loaded with thinly sliced sirloin steak, caramelized onions, peppery arugula, and mustard! You’ll love the combination of flavors.
Your family will love the Italian flavors of this sandwich! The roasted red peppers add a punch of flavor that’s the perfect complement to the chicken, mozzarella, and fresh basil. Serve it with a crisp green salad for a satisfying meal.
Lunch is super-easy to make with this sandwich! With a jar of store bought pesto and a handful of ingredients, you’ll have a delicious sandwich that’s full of flavor.
The homemade caesar dressing in this recipe is so good that you’ll be making it again and again. Every bite of these chicken caesar sandwiches is delicious!
Serve this vegetarian-friendly sandwich for next week’s Meatless Monday! It’s filled with delicious grilled veggies and takes just 20 minutes to make!
Breakfast or lunch is ready in just 20 minutes with this sandwich! It’s filled with creamy brie cheese and crispy bacon.
This sandwich is filled with all of your favorite breakfast foods – omelet, bacon, and goat cheese! Serve these hearty sandwiches for a weekend brunch.
These traditional roast pork Cuban sandwiches are full of flavor! The pork is roasted low and slow and comes out juicy, delicious, and tender.
These grilled chicken sandwiches are hearty enough for a weeknight meal! Add a side of coleslaw and dinner is served!
You’ll love the Italian flavors of this sandwich! The salami is salty and spicy, and the eggplant adds a delicious earthy taste. Enjoy it with bowls of minestrone soup!
You May Also Like
Best Steak Ciabatta Sandwich Recipe
- 1 ½ pound leftover steak such as sirloin, rib-eye, or flank steak
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 large onions peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces arugula
- 4 Ciabatta bread about 7 oz for 4 rolls
- optional salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for about 10 minutes or until softened, stirring frequently. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Cut the leftover steak into thin slices.
- Lightly butter the bread and toast until golden.
- Top the bottom half of bread with arugula and caramelized onions.
- Place a layer of the thin steak slices on top, and spread mustard on top.
- Season with optional salt and pepper if necessary.
- Cover the sandwiches with the top half of the bread.