When you demand real chicken wings, and real flavor – Wingstop can’t be beat! From old school mild, to Spicy Korean Q, to Atomic we’ll preview the Best Wingstop Flavors below. You’ll definitely find your favorite sauces or dry rubs!
Wingstop is not only known for the crispy and tender chicken, but also for the delicious choices of Wingstop’s wing flavors! Ever wonder what to choose on the menu at Wingstop. Here’s a complete guide for you to have an amazing experience at the restaurant next time!
Wingstop Flavors by Heat Index (Hottest to Sweetest)
1. Atomic (Heat Scale: 5 out of 5)
It’s all about the heat! This is by far the HOTTEST flavor available at Wingstop. They certainly do bring the heat!! Think you have what it takes to survive this flavor?
2. Mango Habanero (Heat Scale: 4)
It’s simple – sweet heat! This will definitely bring a tingle to your tongue, but you’ll be satisfied if you’re looking for a little zip with the Habanero!!
3. Cajun (Heat Scale: 4)
This starts with Wingstop’s original hot sauce, but then it’s dusted with a little Cajun rub. It’s rated 4 out of 5 on the heat scale.
4. Original Hot (Heat Scale: 3)
There’s nothing wrong with a little old school, and that includes Wingstop’s Original Hot sauce. Invented in 1994 and still going strong…in nine different countries I might add!
5. Spicy Korean Q (Heat Scale: 3)
From old school hot sauce to new school Spicy Korean Q. How does this sound? Ginger, garlic, sriracha, and crushed red pepper! It’s another sweet and spicy success specialty!!
6. Louisiana Rub (Heat Scale: 3)
Feeling a little cajun love? Then give this a try. Crispy with a dry rub this flavor springs Louisian love to your palate!
7. Mild (Heat Scale: 2)
Hey there’s nothing wrong with a little old-school Mild sauce. As Wingstop puts it – the O.G. hot turned down a notch.
8. Hickory Smoked BBQ (Heat Scale: 2)
Hickory. Smoked. BBQ. Three words that roll off your tongue, and likely bring joy to your belly! These bad boys are another must-try at Wingstop!
9. Lemon Pepper (Heat Scale: 1)
This connoisseur’s favorite win flavor at Wingstop! Trust me the zesty lemon with crushed black pepper in a dry rub really works!!
10 Garlic Parmesan (Heat Scale: 0)
Simply delicious. This flavor adds a little substance to your wing. Garlic and parmesan are perfect for your palate!
11. Hawaiian (Heat Scale: 0)
Many love this flavor on pizza’s, but Wingstop has brought it to their wings. A little citrus burst with an Asian kick – and BOOM!
Popular Dishes on Wingstop’s Menu
If delectable wings aren’t enough, Wingstop offers a lot more.
From specialty fries to cajun fried corn to veggie sticks and freshly baked rolls…add in your favorite dips such as Wingstop Ranch and a drink, and your family is set either eating in or taking out.
About Wingstop Chicken Wings
Started in 1994 in Garland, Texas, Wingstop is known for its crispy and flavorful chicken wings. It now features over 1500 locations in nine different countries. Outstanding food and superior customer service are what Wingstop prides itself on! Five words make up its mission: To serve the World flavor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Louisiana Rub from Wingstop Spicy?
Wingstop has a rating of zero to five with their wing flavors. Five being the hottest. Louisiana Rub is rated a three – so right in the middle…not too little, not too much spice. So have that beverage nearby just in case!
How Spicy is Wingstop Atomic?
It is the spiciest wing flavor Wingstop features.
A five out five on their spice level, they challenge anyone to give it a try.
But biter beware!
Best Wingstop Flavors: Habanero Chicken Wings Recipe
For the Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Mango Habanero Sauce
- 1 ½ cups mango chunks
- 3-5 habanero peppers (keep the stems and seeded if you prefer more heat)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup honey
Bake the Wings
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Arrange a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and fit with a wire rack. Set aside.
- Mix together baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place the seasoned chicken wings on the rack.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until crispy, flipping the chicken halfway through.
Make Mango Habanero Sauce
- Add sliced mango, habaneros, lime juice, vinegar, and garlic to a blender. Process until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a saucepan over medium heat. Then add honey, and bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally and make sure honey is dissolved. Cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from the heat.
Mix the Wings with the Sauce
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and mix with the mango habanero sauce.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with more mango habanero sauce.