Inspired by Japanese ramen, these 15 Ramen Noodle Recipes are easy to make at home and loaded with flavors. Ramen noodles are quick-cooking and so versatile, and we’ll cover the best ramen recipes made with fresh ramen and instant ramen noodles. From spicy to gluten-free, beef, chicken, and shrimp ramen options too.
The best part of all these recipes – they’re all ready in less than 30 minutes!
We’ll even tell you the best brands of ramen to use, and the flavors and spices you can add to the noodles.
What Can I Mix with Instant Ramen Noodles?
There are some incredibly easy ways to make your instant ramen noodles more hearty and tastier! Simply crack an egg in it, add roasted chicken or sauteed mushrooms, load it up with some cheese, drizzle in some soy sauce, add in some veggies, or just sprinkle it with some lime juice! Go with what you’re craving!
Key Ingredients in Japanese Ramen Noodles
Traditional Japanese Ramen dish has 3 major elements: the broth, ramen noodles, and the topping.
- Noodles: You can use fresh noodles or instant ramen noodles.
- Broth: Ramen broth or soup is very delicious and flavorful. The most popular broth is chicken broth. Sometimes dashi stock is added to the broth. Another popular broth is called Tonkotsu which is made from pork bones.
- Toppings: Some popular topping ideas include eggs, seaweed nori, Masago, menma, and Chashu.
Japanese Fresh Ramen Noodles
- Spicy Ramen Noodles: Satisfying is the only word to describe this recipe! Hearty ramen noodles, flavorful pork broth, and toppings like soft-boiled eggs and green onions – all with minimum effort!! Use chili bean paste to make this as authentic and spicy as you like.
- Tsukemen Ramen: Delicious and comforting, Tsukemen dipping ramen is made with Japanese noodles, a mouthwatering broth, tender pork belly, fresh vegetables, and a soft-cooked egg. Ready in less than 30 minutes- it’s healthier and tastier than the restaurant version.
- Easy Homemade Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup: Healthy, vegan, and full of fresh ingredients, you certainly can’t go wrong with this vegan ramen noodle soup. Ginger, garlic, and green onions add a burst of flavor with every spoonful and you may be surprised that this recipe only calls for 8 ingredients total! You’ll definitely be ditching the pre-packaged ramen.
- Quick and Easy Vegetarian Ramen Noodles: Freshly made, quick, and easy vegetarian ramen is packed with fresh vegetables, noodles, and authentic flavors, and ready in just 15 minutes! The best part about this recipe is that the protein and veggies can change each time you make it. The most important thing is the broth, and we’ll take you through that.
- Gluten-Free Ramen Noodles: This gluten-free ramen noodle recipe is quick, easy, and delicious! They have the perfect balance of intense flavors and are completely customizable allowing you to use a variety of different vegetables. Get as creative as you’d like with these gluten-free ramen noodles.
Instant Ramen Noodle Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad: How does this sound…sweet, tangy and crunchy? Ready in 15 minutes, and there’s a reason we call this the best Ramen Noodle Salad you will find. Served with almonds and sesame seeds, it’s a can’t miss savory salad!
- Microwave Ramen Noodles: A two-minute recipe, I like to have these noodles on a cold or damp day, but to be honest they hit the spot on any day of the week! Add the flavor pack to the noodles or dress up these quick and easy ramen noodles with the toppings you like.
- Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles: These may be the easiest ramen noodles you’ve made at home. Use the pre-packaged ramen noodles, ditch the seasoning package and grab the sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha. You can add more or less sriracha depending on the heat level you’re craving.
- Beef Ramen Noodles: Ff you’re looking for a ramen noodle dish that comes together fast and is comforting, then this is your dish! Filled with tender ground beef, sweet and savory peanut sauce, and only takes 30 minutes – you’ll instantly fall in love.
Ramen Noodle Recipes with Egg
- Healthy Chicken Ramen Bowl: with only one pot, and about 20 minutes of your time healthy chicken ramen noodles is a flavorful soup with a ton of noodles, healthy veggies, a dash of chili oil, and soft set eggs. You may just be surprised that this soup is ‘clean-eating.
- Easy Spicy Shrimp Ramen: There’s something about spicy shrimp that hits your palate differently than any other form of protein. And, if for some reason you don’t like shrimp, you can change up those aforementioned proteins at any time. And for the vegetarians out there – try tofu.
- Veggie Ramen Noodles with Eggs: Versatile, flavorful, comfort food. From the scrumptious noodles to the exciting eggs…did we mention shiitake mushrooms as well? Prepped and ready on your table in just 20 minutes!
Chicken Ramen Noodle Recipes
- 20 Minute Chicken Ramen Noodle Stir Fry: This Chicken Ramen stir fry is loaded with springy ramen noodles, tender chicken, broccoli, and a sweet and savory sauce. You’ll love just how easy this 20-minute chicken ramen noodle stir fry is!
- Easy Chicken Ramen: A quick soup with flavorful broth, and served with a soft-boiled egg. Get this – the longest aspect of this 20-minute ready-to-serve recipe is cutting the carrots and onions and boiling the egg. Yep, that’s it!
- Chicken Ramen Noodles: with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh vegetables, lots of noodles, and a soft-cooked egg, this chicken ramen noodle recipe is a must-try! Inspired by Japanese cuisine, it will be ready and on your table in under an hour.
What Are the Major Brands for Instant Ramen Noodles?
If you’re looking for an instant ramen noodle brand to try out, there are a few major brands you should consider. Mama, Nongshim, Indomie, and Nissin are some of the top ones, and you can easily order any of these online from Amazon!
Instant Ramen Noodle Flavors
If you’re familiar with Instant Ramen noodles, then you know you can easily indulge in some incredible flavors! Some of the top flavors are chicken, beef, shrimp, chili vegetarian, soy sauce vegetarian, and hot and spicy beef!
15 Easy Ramen Noodles (Spicy Miso Ramen Recipe & More)
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons chili bean paste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/4 lb ground pork
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 soft-boiled eggs
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, ginger, and shallot, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add ground pork, and stir-fry until no longer pink.
- Add chili bean paste and miso paste.
- Add chicken stock, soy sauce, and green onions.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Remove the lid, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook ramen noodles al dente according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain completely and divide the noodles into 2 bowls.
- Pour the ramen soup on top of the noodles, and add toppings such as soft-boiled eggs. Serve and enjoy!