On a weight loss journey and not sure where to turn? How about a low-carb diet? We’ve rounded up 20 Healthy Low Carb Recipes that are delicious and easy to make!
The best part?! You can fill up on these meals without the guilt! Just be sure you follow closely to ensure you get to experience all the flavors too!
What Are Some Great Low Carb and Weight-Loss-Friendly Dinner Ideas?
When cooking low carb meals that are weight loss friendly, you want to stick to things that are as simple as possible. Some dinner ideas include shredded chicken, shrimp, ground beef with turkey, and even some bunless cheeseburgers. The idea truly is to stay away from breads or more specifically anything high in carbs.
What Meat is Lowest in Carbs?
You may think there isn’t any meat that is low in carbs and that you have to stick with fish, but that’s not true. You’ll be happy to know that beef, lamb, pork, and chicken that are grass-fed is the best.
What is the Most Filling Low Carb Food?
With just about 5 grams of carbs, the most filling low carb food is avocado. Eggs are a great option too! They’re a common keto food that will fill you up without the guilt.
Best Low Carb Chicken Recipes for Weight Loss
- Low Carb Chicken Fajita Casserole: It’s flavorful, cheesy, and packed full of protein. Plus, you can’t go wrong with this easy weeknight dinner especially when it’s gluten-free and perfect for keto.
- 15 Minute Keto Garlic Chicken: Cooked in one pan with broccoli and spinach, this keto garlic chicken is cheesy and full of flavors. You can make it in under 15 minutes. Serve it up with some zoodles for a complete low carb meal.
- Low Carb Shredded Chicken Breasts: This Sous Vide Shredded Chicken is perfectly juicy and flavorful. It’s cooked precisely at the right temperature in the sour vide machine. It’s probably the easiest way to cook chicken for shredding. Great for tacos, sandwiches, soups, and salads.
- Low Carb Taco Soup: This Low carb taco soup is quick, keto, and ready in less than 30 minutes. It’s loaded with spicy Mexican flavors, and you can cook this in a slow cooker as well.
- Low Carb Chicken Mushroom Soup: Made with hearty chunks of chicken and a silky broth, this Low Carb Chicken Mushroom Soup is a fantastic keto recipe. It perfectly blends chicken, vegetables, herbs, and cheese. It’s light, lean, and totally addictive!
Vegetarian Low Carb Recipes
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower: If you don’t have an air fryer, get one now! Go ahead! This Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is a must-try! It’s a healthy and low-carb appetizer made without oil. They don’t taste like Buffalo wings but are certainly healthier.
- Chipotle Fajita Veggies: It’s a copycat Chipotle dish but this Fajita Veggies dish is healthy, colorful, and loaded with caramelized onions and crispy bell peppers. You may wonder why you didn’t make this sooner – it’s easy to recreate this simple grilled recipe at home with just 5 ingredients.
- Low Carb Tortillas: Who doesn’t want a tortilla that won’t make them feel guilty for eating it?! The key here is to get the batter as thin as possible while using coconut flour. It’s a different recipe than the traditional tortilla recipe, so pay close attention to this one.
- Keto Low Carb Vegetable Soup: Ready in just 30 minutes, this is simply the best vegetable soup recipe ever! If you’re looking for a healthy vegetable soup, or keto low carb vegetable soup, this one checks off both boxes.
Low Carb Ground Beef Recipes
- Keto Chili: Loaded with ground beef and full of chili flavor, this keto chili recipe satisfying all of your flavor cravings. Prepare this one for your carb-loving friends and family and they’ll devour it! It’s seriously just the best chili ever!
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole: With only 2 net carbs per serving, this low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is the low-carb recipe you need in your life. Packed full of cheese and bacon, it’s both filling and delicious!
- Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole: Cauliflower rice can get a bad rap, but with this Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole, you’ll quickly fall in love with it. It’s packed with fresh spinach, beef, cheese, and cauliflower rice. It’s a low-carb meal the whole family will love.
Low Carb Bread & Dessert Recipes
- Easy Keto Bread: This recipe is dairy-free, yeast-free, and not at all eggy! This Easy Keto Bread Recipe is so close to the real thing, you’ll think you’re dreaming. It may just have a secret ingredient that will have you questioning everything you thought you knew about keto baking.
- Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies: Healthy, delicious, moist, and chewy, these Banana Oatmeal Cookies are ones that’ll fly off the plate! This cookie recipe uses just 3 ingredients: ripe bananas, oats, and chocolate chips. They’re perfect for snacking or on-the-go breakfast!
- Gluten-Free, Paleo, and Keto Sandwich Bread with Yeast: You can certainly count on this recipe to provide gluten-free and keto bread with yeast. It’s extra soft, fluffy, and incredibly delicious. The best parts? The killer crumb and the use of fewer eggs.
- Low Carb Cream Cheese Cookies: Cream cheese anyone?! With just 6 ingredients, 10 minutes of prep, and 15 minutes in the oven, these low-carb keto cream cheese cookies are fast and easy to make!
- The Best Keto Cheesecake: Who doesn’t love cheesecake?! With this recipe, you won’t have to miss out on a normal cheesecake. There really isn’t much difference – the only thing is to replace is the sweetener to make it sugar-free, and the crust to make it gluten-free. Done!
Other Low Carb Recipes
- Sriracha Shrimp: Sweet, spicy, and packed full of flavor, Sriracha Shrimp will have nonseafood lovers become lovers. It’s better and healthier than Applebee’s sriracha shrimp.
- Low Carb Breakfast Egg Muffins: Packed with protein and definitely perfect for those busy school or work mornings, these low-carb breakfast egg muffins are easy to make ahead for a healthy breakfast on the go. If you really want to get creative, add a few veggies in there to make it more filling.
- Low Carb Turkey Taco Skillet: Super easy and full of Mexican flavors, this is the perfect weeknight meal. This low-carb turkey taco skillet uses just a few ingredients. Plus, there’s a video tutorial here that’ll walk you through the whole thing!
20 Best Low Carb Recipes That Are Easy to Make: Sriracha Shrimp Recipe & More
- Whisk together sriracha sauce, honey, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Add shrimp and half of the marinade into a zip-lock bag to marinate.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Once hot, add shrimp in a single layer.
- Add the rest of the sauce. Stir fry 3-4 minutes until pink and opaque (flip half way, about 2 minutes each side).
- Remove shrimp from heat. Garnish with green onions. Serve and enjoy!