Breakfast for dinner? Yes, we’ve all tried it. And now we’ll take you 17 can’t miss brinner ideas you’ll have to try! Breakfast pizza, fried chicken and waffles, breakfast tacos – are you intrigued yet? We’ll bring breakfast for dinner to a whole new level!
Prep time for these easy recipes is just minutes, but the memory and taste will last forever!!
Quick & Easy Breakfast-for-Dinner Recipes
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza: This bacon egg and cheese breakfast pizza is great for breakfast and dinner. Baked in the oven to perfection in just 15 minutes. It will easily feed the entire family on a Sunday night! The best part is that you can customize the toppings to your liking, switch up bacon for ham or even cheddar for mozzarella.
- Breakfast Sliders: Featuring fluffy eggs, crispy bacon, bell peppers, and cheese all rolled up and baked into dinner rolls. You can make these ahead of time and freeze them for later or eat them fresh out of the oven! These sliders really hit the spot when you’re looking for fun dinner ideas.
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Strata: There’s a good chance you haven’t tried this – especially for dinner! Bread, cheese, eggs…oh, did we mention bacon? Is anything with bacon bad? And prep time is just 10 minutes!
- Fried Chicken and Waffles: Soul food at its finest! Fried chicken and waffles are not only a must-try but a dish that everyone will love. This recipe includes juicy Southern chicken, fluffy waffles with the perfect combination of sweet and spicy sauce made with honey or maple syrup. They will be your new brunch or brinner go to!
- Easy Breakfast Quesadillas: The easy option to choose when you’re not sure what to make for breakfast or dinner – easy breakfast quesadillas. They are filled with fluffy eggs, green peppers, bacon, and cheese all wrapped in between two tortilla shells.
- Ham and Potato Casserole: Layers of ham, potatoes, cheese with an au gratin crust on top – ham and potato casserole is a hearty breakfast for dinner meal. Serve it up to your family or at a potluck, it is comfort food at its finest that is said to stick to your ribs.
Healthy Breakfasts that You Can Make for Dinner
- Hash Brown Egg Nests: They’re soft on the inside, and crispy golden on the outside. Picture this: Hash browns are packed into a muffin pan and filled with eggs, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Prep time for this nutritious breakfast for dinner is just 10 minutes!
- Freezer-Friendly Egg Muffins: Made with eggs, cheese, bacon, spinach, onions, and bell peppers, these make-ahead freezer-friendly egg muffins take just a few minutes to throw together. They’re healthy, delicious, and nutritious any day of the week! Plus, it’s keto-friendly, paleo, and gluten-free!
- Healthier Tater Tot Casserole: You and your family will love this healthy tater tot casserole! It includes the perfect amount of fresh veggies, a homemade sauce, and skips the heavy cream. You can add any veggies of your choice here, but it’s recommended to use fresh onions, garlic, red peppers, mushrooms, and celery. It is truly classic comfort food.
Vegetarian Breakfasts for Dinner Ideas
- Oven Baked Eggs with Brussel Sprouts: This interesting combination also includes bacon and parmesan cheese! And guess what? It’s keto-friendly! You can also leave out the bacon for a vegetarian option. Prep time is just five minutes and served within 30 minutes!
- Benihana Fried Rice: Japanese style and restaurant-quality, this Benihana fried rice is loaded with veggies and scrambled eggs. The secret to this fried rice is the Safflower oil and if you follow this recipe correctly, the Benihana garlic butter will add that pop of flavor to top this dish off!
- Easy Vegetarian Egg Casserole: Loaded with flavor and texture this vegetarian dish might be just what you’re looking for! It’s also very versatile as you can switch up the veggies and protein options you use. Did we mention leftovers? This is a great leftover option as well.
- Healthy Veggie and Egg Scramble: Easy for breakfast or dinner, this delicious healthy veggie and egg scramble is filled with veggies and ready in no time! If you’re looking to use up those extra veggies sitting in your fridge, then this is the recipe for you! Plus it’s ready in under 30 minutes, low carb, keto-friendly and vegetarian!
- Veggie Breakfast Tacos: This recipe perfectly combines breakfast and dinner in one – veggie breakfast tacos! It’s eggs, onion, garlic, zucchini, squash, red pepper, spices all wrapped up together in tortilla wraps! If you’re looking for a little garnish, try using feta cheese, cilantro, and hot sauce!
Other Popular Breakfast for Dinner Ideas
- Deviled Eggs with Bacon: How does this sound – smooth and creamy with crispy bacon? Great for any occasion, and ready in just 20 minutes. Deviled eggs are gluten-free and suitable for low-carb and keto diets.
- Bacon Covered Crunch Wraps: Who doesn’t love bacon? Bacon lover or not, you’ll definitely love these bacon-covered crunch wraps. They’re filled with eggs, cheese, and minced green onions, then wrapped in crisp bacon to provide that extra bite. Adjust the recipe depending on how many people you’re feeding, especially take into consideration that there won’t be any leftovers! Trust me!
- Breakfast Croissant Boats: Ready in just 30 minutes, breakfast croissant boats are filled with fluffy eggs, crispy bacon, and cheese baked to perfection in the oven. These are easily croissant sandwiches with a twist but extra flakey on the outside and fluffy on the inside. To finish the meal, pair with some fresh fruit and granola.
You May Also Like
17 Best Breakfast for Dinner Ideas (Easy Breakfast Pizza & More Recipes)
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough (you can also use homemade pizza dough)
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil divided
- 6 strips cooked bacon
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 475°F (246°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs and water.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Once hot, pour in the egg mixture. Cook for a few minutes and scramble the eggs using a spatula.
- Roll out the pizza dough, and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or pizza pan.
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil evenly over the dough. Then add mozzarella cheese on top of the surface.
- Sprinkle scrambled eggs and bacon bits evenly on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven. Serve and enjoy!