This BLT Pasta Salad is a refreshing and colorful salad and perfect for summertime BBQ or party! It’s one of the easiest pasta recipes and will be on your dinner table in 15 minutes. Your family and friends will ask for it again and again!
Watch How to Make BLT Pasta Salad:
15 Minutes BLT Pasta Salad
- 2 cups pasta farfalle uncooked
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 3/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt Greek
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp vinegar red wine or apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to instruction. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the salad.
- In a large bowl, add the tomatoes, lettuce, bacon and red onion.
- In a small bowl, mix ranch, yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper. Mix well.
- Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Then toss pasta with the dressing mixture until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy!