This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
Summer evenings and weekends are always more fun when you’re sharing a meal with family and friends. We’ve rounded up 16 of the Best BBQ Desserts to serve at your next backyard party. All of them are guaranteed to be a hit, so make sure you leave some room for dessert!
Whether you’re enjoying burgers, ribs, or salads, there’s nothing better than lingering over something sweet at the end of the meal.
This fruit-filled no-bake dessert takes just 20 minutes to prepare, and then sets in the fridge for 4 hours. Make it ahead of time in the afternoon, and enjoy it as a delicious after-dinner dessert!
If you’re a fan of bubble tea, you’ll love this dessert. It’s made with boba pearls, brown sugar syrup, and ice cream. Everything is homemade but all in all, these tasty frozen bars are ready to enjoy in just 45 minutes!
Grab a box of lemon cake mix, some fresh blueberries, and a handful of ingredients to make this moist and delicious cake. Serve it with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream!
Filled with sweet and tangy flavor, your guests will love this dessert. It has wonderful textures and is ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes.
The next time peaches are in season make this delicious dessert. You’ll probably have all of the ingredients on hand, and your home will be filled with the scent of peaches and cinnamon. Serve it warm with your favorite ice cream!
The flavors of chocolate and peanut butter go hand-in-hand. These homemade truffles come together easily with a box of yellow cake mix. Serve them at your next dinner party!
This creamy dessert is elegant enough to serve to guests and is easy to make. Filled with sweet and juicy mangos, don’t be surprised if you get lots of requests for seconds!
Homemade pudding is easier to make than you think! This dessert takes just 20 minutes to prepare and is really impressive. The recipe pairs the pudding with a layer of raspberry-flavored jello, but you can switch it up and use your favorite flavor instead.
The next time you’re planning a summer BBQ, add this rich and tangy dessert to the menu. There are quite a few steps but the instructions are easy to follow. There’s even a video so you can follow along!
You’ll get rave reviews when you surprise your guests with these banana splits! Use bananas that are ripe but firm and feel free to use different flavors of ice cream and toppings!
The next time you’re camping with the kids, be sure to give this recipe a try. The cinnamon rolls are baked in hollowed-out oranges! You’ll use store-bought cinnamon roll dough, so it couldn’t be easier!
Your guests will be raving over the flavor of this moist cake. All you need is a box of cake mix, a can of pineapple, and a few more ingredients. It couldn’t be easier!
Make these sweet treats the next time fresh strawberries are in season. They have a wonderful texture, the perfect blend of flavors, and take just 15 minutes to make!
Serve this striking trifle in a clear glass dish and be prepared for all of the oohs and ahhs! It takes just 40 minutes to make, thanks to the instant pudding mix and store-bought angel food cake. The recipe uses berries, but could easily be replaced with peaches or even mangoes!
This bite-sized dessert would be perfect served at a casual summer gathering. They’re filled with sweetened cream cheese and have a delightful Oreo cookie crust.
Featuring a tangy lemon filling on a flakey shortbread crust, these bars have a wonderful contrast of flavors. Serve them with a hot cup of coffee or tea!
Can You Bake a Cake on a BBQ?
Absolutely! Don’t be afraid to cook dessert on your BBQ. In fact, grilling adds another dimension of flavor that’s delicious. Try grilled pineapple, peaches, or mango served with cake and a scoop of ice cream!
You May Also Like
Easy BBQ Dessert Strawberry Ice Box Cake Recipe
- 15 sheets graham crackers 16 oz
- 1 1/2 cups milk add more if needed
- 7 oz vanilla instant pudding mix 2 small boxes
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 3 cups fresh strawberries chopped plus 12-15 halved for topping
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries optional
- Wash strawberries and pat dry with paper towel. Chop them into small pieces
- In a medium bowl, mix the instant pudding with softened cream cheese.
- Add in milk and whisk until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Grease a 13×9 inch dish and add a thin layer of pudding mixture onto the bottom.
- Add a single layer of graham crackers on top. Break the cookie if needed to fit the dish.
- Spread a 1/2″ thick layer of pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers to cover using a spatula.
- Arrange 1/3 of the berries on top of the pudding layer.
- Repeat the graham cracker / pudding mixture / strawberries layering two more times, finishing with the berries.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours up to 2 days before serving. Enjoy!