This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
When it’s time for dinner, you want easy-to-prepare meals that are both quick to make and healthy. Thin pork chops check all of the boxes. We’ve collected 10 of the best Thin Pork Chop Recipes. All of them are super-easy to make and your family will love them!
They’re versatile, delicious and take just minutes to get on the dinner table!
Best Thin Pork Chop Recipes
This recipe for smothered pork chops will rival any served at a restaurant! They’re ready to enjoy in just 35 minutes, making them an excellent choice for busy weeknight dinners!
These Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops couldn’t be easier! You’ll need just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time and the slow cooker does the rest. Serve them with creamy mashed potatoes to go with the delicious sauce!
Serve these saucy pork chops with steamed rice or mashed potatoes! They’re on the table in just 30 minutes and all you need to add is your favorite green veggie for a healthy and delicious meal!
The secret to tender and juicy thin pork chops is cooking them just until they’re done. Overcooked chops will be dry and tough. Follow the steps in this recipe for pork chops that are tender and juicy every time!
Bone-in chops tend to be more economical and are easy to cook! In this recipe the chops are seasoned and baked in a 325°F oven until perfectly cooked. They’re a blend of sweet and savory and would pair well with roasted sweet potatoes and asparagus!
You’ll love the creamy mushroom sauce and tender chops in this recipe! Serve them with steamed rice and sautéed green beans for a meal your family will love. They’re ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes!
These pan-fried pork chops feature an irresistible crispy coating! Serve them with your favorite mac & cheese cheese dish for a meal your kids will love!
In just 20 minutes you’ll have these sweet and savory honey mustard chops on the dinner table! Serve them with creamy mashed potatoes and glazed carrots!
These parmesan pork chops are perfectly seasoned and feature a delicate crispy coating. Serve them on a busy weeknight with fried rice and a fresh green salad!
You’ll love the flavor of these creamy chops! They’re savory, saucy, and super-easy to make. Serve this dish with your favorite pasta and steamed broccoli!
Quick and Easy Thin Pork Chop Recipe
- 4 large bone-in pork chops about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Season pork chops with salt and black pepper on both sides. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sear pork chops until golden brown on both sides, about 5-7 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Transfer pork chops and juices to a plate.
- In the same skillet, add oil and reduce heat to medium, then add onion slices. Stir constantly until onion is browned and caramelized, about 12 to 15 minutes. Add in garlic and flour, stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, buttermilk, water and juices from pork chops into skillet. Stir and mix well. Bring the mixture to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Cook until sauce is thickened, for about 15 minutes.
- Add pork chops back into the skillet, spoon sauce over to coat.
- Adjust levels of salt and pepper and serve pork chops with onions and gravy