The Screwball Drink is delicious and fruity with a nice peanut butter taste. The key ingredient is Skrewball, the new kid on the whisky block with its unexpected infusion of peanuts. Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey combines two classics for distinctive flavor and out-of-the-box cocktail recipes.
With peanut butter-flavored whisky, you can create all kinds of tasty mixes to satisfy your sweet tooth. This whisky is often combined with ingredients like chocolate or fruity liqueur for a drink that’s part dessert, part cocktail.
What is Skrewball Peanut Butter Whisky?
Skrewball Peanut Butter Whisky is a young whisky brand based in California. The unlikely pairing of whisky and peanut butter makes for a delicious and interesting spirit and even more interesting mixes.
What Does Skrewball Peanut Butter Whisky Taste Like?
This unique whisky lives up to its name with a distinctive peanut butter taste. You’ll also get notes of hazelnut butter. All in all, this is a smooth, buttery whisky both in taste and aroma.
Ingredients for Skrewball Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whisky: It’s widely available at retailers, restaurants, and bars across the country.
- Raspberry Liquor: There are several options here. Chambord is a popular black raspberry liqueur that can be found in most modern bars. You may also use Framboise, a raspberry-flavored brandy. Non-alcoholic substitutes include raspberry or grape juice, syrup or jam. If using a jam or jelly, zap it in the microwave until it becomes liquid. Consider adjusting the amount of whisky you use based on the alcoholic content of your raspberry flavoring.
How to Make Screwball Drink
1. Add ice into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour Skrewball whisky and raspberry liquor.
3. Shake well.
4 Strain into a shot glass. Serve and enjoy!
Other Skrewball Cocktail Ideas
Skrewball and Coke
For a simple yet tasty mixed drink, add Skrewball Peanut Butter Whisky to a glass of Coca-Cola and serve over ice.
Skrewball and Cream Soda
Cream soda’s sweet, creamy taste is a delicious complement to this unique whisky.
Skrewball and Ginger Ale
Balance the fiery kick of ginger ale with the sweet, buttery taste of Skrewball whisky.
Skrewball White Russian
For a nutty spin on the popular White Russian cocktail, combine coffee liqueur, Skrewball whisky, and milk or cream.
Can You Drink Skrewball Straight?
This sweet, nutty whisky is delicious as a shot or sipped neat/on the rocks. Drinking Skrewball straight gives you an opportunity to truly appreciate its flavor. Those who are new to enjoying whisky straight should find this to be a tasty introduction.
Is Skrewball Whiskey Made with Peanuts?
Yes, this whisky is made with natural ingredients, including peanuts, for an authentic nutty taste.
How Strong is Skrewball Whisky?
Skrewball Whisky is 70 proof, making it a bit weaker than other popular whiskey brands, which tend to be 80 proof. This whiskey is smooth and sweet, with not much burn on the way down.
If You Like This Recipe Try These Out
If you tried this recipe, let me know how your Skrewball Drink turns out in the comments below!
Skrewball Drink Recipe
- 1 oz Skrewball peanut butter whisky
- 1 oz raspberry liquor
- Add ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour Skrewball whisky and raspberry liquor.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a shot glass. Serve and enjoy!