If you didn’t know the instant pot could cook delicious treats, I’m about to blow your mind. From brownies to dump cake and even apple pie, I’ve rounded up the best Instant Pot Desserts that are quick to make and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
What Desserts Can You Make in an Instant Pot?
Besides delicious savory dishes, instant pot can make many desserts from banana bread to puddings, pies, and fudge too!
Popular Instant Pot Desserts
Who’s ready for some chocolatey goodness? These instant pot brownies are here to satisfy your cravings. Made in one bowl, these brownies are made without any flour and take only 10 minutes to prepare! Be careful though, you won’t be able to stop at just one.
Date night? Great, this is a perfect one for you! Instant pot lava cake has amazing ooey gooey chocolate on the inside. Simply top with some powdered sugar and raspberries and get ready to share!
Gone are the days of rectangular banana bread and welcome the cake-shaped version. You’ll get to enjoy larger slices that are moist and delicious! Plus, this recipe even gives this bread a cinnamon crust.
A dessert that is sweet and healthy? You got it! Instant pot apple pie is so good, and you can even eat it for breakfast! Juicy apples, crispy crust, and caramel? Can it get any better than that?
Still craving chocolate? Good, because this pressure cooker cake is an absolute must-try! It’s moist, has a chocolate fudge topping and is made in one bowl! What are waiting for?!
Whether or not you’ve heard of monkey bread before, it’s a recipe that everyone should keep around. It’s perfect to share with guests and can be easily pulled apart. Be sure to top with some cinnamon sugar for an amazing sweet treat!
Busy mornings and always run out of time? Don’t worry because this recipe will help make your mornings easier! These bite-sized treats are easy to make and great for breakfast or snacks.
Simple One-Pot Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
This is a foolproof recipe that turns out perfectly every time – no more mush, lumps or oatmeal that sticks together!
Yes, you can make more than food in your instant pot! In this case, you’ll make easy hot chocolate that’s rich and creamy. Keep it in the instant pot to stay warm before serving.
Here’s one that you can get your kids to help with! It looks and tastes just like a white chocolate bar but creamier. You’ll especially love that this recipe uses real Oreo cookies! You can even make this a gluten-free option too!
Get ready for some magic to happen! This dump cake is so easy to make with just 3 ingredients. It’s tender and moist – perfect for any special occasion!
Healthy Instant Pot Desserts
Made with oats, almond flour, and honey, this treat is healthy but unbelievably delicious.
Skip the premade, store-bought apple sauce and opt for this recipe instead! All it takes is 5 minutes of prep and 6 ingredients. It’s sweet, warm and tastes incredibly fresh.
Is there ever anything to complain about when dessert only takes 5 minutes to prepare? It’s a healthy dessert that is rich, full of protein and fun to eat.
Cheesecake lovers, this one is for you! It’s a recipe that uses Greek yogurt and cuts your baking time down significantly! This New York style Instant Pot Greek yogurt cheesecake is incredibly rich and creamy. Plus, it’ll save you tons of time!
You May Also Like
Instant Pot Cake Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- frosting of your choice
- Mix together the milk and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, granulated sugar and vanilla extract to the milk mixture. Mix well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until combined
- Spray a 6-inch round cake pan with non-stick spray. Pour the batter into the pan and smooth the top.
- Cover the top of the pan completely with aluminum foil. Pinch the foil around the top of the pan to create a seal and prevent moisture from creeping in while the cake bakes.
- Add 1/2 cup water to the Instant pot. If you have a handled trivet: Place the handled trivet in the bottom of the instant pot with the handles up.
- Place the pan directly on the handled trivet. Cover and seal the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- When the cooking time is complete, vent and release the remaining pressure. Carefully open the lid.
- Lift the cake using the trivet handles. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cake to a place. Frost and enjoy!