A sweet and refreshing fruity drink can always boost your mood! We’ve collected 22 of the Best Fruity Drinks, from classic alcoholic cocktails like mimosas and vodka cranberry to non-alcoholic mocktails, here’s a roundup of the tastiest, fruitiest mixed drinks.
What Are Some Popular Fruity Mixed Drinks?
If you visit a good bar, you’re bound to find certain fruity mixed drinks on the menu. Thanks to the Rupert Holmes song, the Pińa Colada (made with pineapple and coconut) is a very popular cocktail all over the world. The Tequila Sunrise and Mai Tai are two of the world’s most popular drinks, both made with orange juice.
What Are Some Good Girly Drinks?
All beverages are gender-neutral and can be enjoyed by anyone, but there are many so-called girly drinks. They’re often pink and bubbly. Some popular ones include Cosmopolitan, Tequila Sunrise, and Blue Hawaiian.
What is the Tastiest Fruity Alcoholic Drink?
Many people consider the Malibu Sunset to be the most delicious fruity alcoholic mixed drink. The drink gets its name from the beautiful ombré effect of layering red pomegranate syrup with orange and pineapple juices. This cocktail is made with coconut rum for a fruity, tropical taste.
Sweet Fruity Alcoholic Cocktail Drinks
- Strawberry Hennessy: This cocktail blends the smooth taste of cognac with crisp, bubbly champagne and fruity strawberry syrup. We know you’ll love the Strawberry Hennessy!
- Mimosas: This brunch classic is fruity and refreshing for the ultimate summer cocktail! In this recipe, you’ll learn the best mimosa ratio for a perfect sip every time.
- Melon Ball Mojitos: These cocktails are almost too pretty to drink! Jazz up the traditional mojito with the sweet taste of watermelon.
- Tequila Sunrise: Close your eyes and imagine you’re on a beach in the Caribbean with this fruity cocktail! You’ll love the Instagram-worthy colors of the Tequila Sunrise.
- Easy Strawberry Daiquiri: Use fresh or frozen strawberries to create this simple, yet delicious cocktail. Best of all, it can be made in the blender for an easy weekend drink.
- Hurricane Cocktail: Get the party started with potent cocktail! You’ll love the fruity flavors of passion and orange juice paired with white and dark rum.
- Piña Colada: Every mixologist should know how to make this popular cocktail. The sweet, fruity combination of coconut and pineapple is always a crowd pleaser.
- Pink Mudslide: This gorgeous pink cocktail is perfect for a girl’s night in or a Valentine’s surprise. You’ll love the rich creamy taste of Bailey’s and fresh strawberries.
- Tropical Mai Tai Cocktail: A Mai Tai is like a vacation in a glass! Bring one of the world’s most iconic tropical cocktails to your home with this simple recipe.
Fruity Drinks with Vodka
- Jungle Juice Cocktail: This fruity drink can be made in bulk and is perfect for parties or barbecues. It’s low cost, easy to make and absolutely delicious.
- Vodka Cranberry (Cape Codder): This drink is so delicious with a bright beautiful color. The secret is to use the BEST ratio for the perfect Vodka Cranberry. Once you’ve gotten it right, it’ll turn out amazing every single time.
- Raspberry Cosmopolitan: Carrie Bradshaw loved the Cosmo for a reason! Add a fruity burst of strawberries to this classic cocktail to share with your closest friends.
- Lemon Drop Shot: This simple shot is sweet, sour and super refreshing. Now, you can make a great Lemon Drop Shot at home.
Non-Alcoholic Fruity Drinks
- Pink Drink: Love the Pink Drink from Starbucks? Enjoy the colorful, fruity drink at home with this copycat recipe.
- Orange Drink: This tasty drink is made with peaches and black tea lemonade for a fruity, summery concoction.
- Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade Refresher: This bright pink, tropical cocktail is another delicious, non-alcoholic Starbucks copycat recipe.
- Iced Golden Ginger Drink: You’ll love the spicy kick of ginger in this fruity mixed drink. This bright tropical mocktail tastes just like the one from Starbucks!
Easy Mocktail Drinks
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe: Enjoy all the flavor of a classic margarita without the booze! The mocktail margarita can be enjoyed by kids, expectant moms and those participating in Dry January.
- Fruit Infused Sparkling Mocktails: These fruity, bubbly drinks are perfect for baby showers or a fun weekend at home with the kids.
- Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail: Looking for a fruity drink with a kick? Enjoy a glass of this refreshing pineapple ginger beer with dinner tonight.
- Virgin Pina Colada: You’ll love the classic combo of pineapple and coconut in this alcohol-free pińa colada.
- Cranberry Limeade Mocktail Recipe: Your holiday party guests of all ages will love this sparkling cranberry limeade. It’s fruity, festive and fun!
You May Also Like
22 Best Fruity Drinks (Strawberry Hennessy Recipe & More)
- 2 oz Hennessy
- 4 oz champagne
- 2 oz strawberry syrup
- fresh lemon and strawberries for garnishing
- Add ice and fresh strawberries into a cocktail glass.
- Pour in pour in Hennessy, Champagne, and strawberry syrup.
- Mix well. Serve and enjoy!