Blueberries are one of those delicious fruits you can enjoy as is or add to just about any recipe you can imagine! We’ve collected 28 Easy Blueberry Desserts, from healthy treats to breakfast meals – you’ll fall in love with these mouthwatering blueberry recipes!
There’s nothing more comforting or satisfying than blueberry desserts. You can use fresh blueberries when available, and we’ve included frozen blueberry recipes too.
Blueberries are tasty and sweet, offering a range of health benefits including vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, antioxidants and flavinoids. So let’s dive in and see what we can make with them!
Healthy Blueberry Desserts
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins: Enjoy moist and fluffy blueberry muffins that are healthier and flavorful. This recipe uses ingredients like whole wheat flour, oats and buttermilk with no added sugar. Plus, they’re easy to make too!
- Blueberry Smoothie: Facing hectic mornings? Try this blueberry smoothie for a grab-and-go breakfast you can make in just 5 minutes! It’s refreshing, creamy and full of blueberry pie flavors!
- Healthy Blueberry Crumble: Who doesn’t love a warm crumble dessert fresh out of the oven? This healthy blueberry dessert is pure comfort food that melts in your mouth! Keep leftovers for breakfasts and snacks.
- Low Carb Keto Blueberry Muffins: Enjoy delicious blueberry flavors while keeping the carbs down. This keto recipe uses almond flour to produce a moist and fluffy treat everyone will love. No one will know they’re keto!
Blueberry Dessert Recipes with Frozen Blueberries
- Easy Blueberry Cobbler with Frozen Blueberries: A homemade cobbler always hits the spot served warm out of the oven. This recipe uses frozen blueberries and is super-easy to make! Just add ice cream or whipped cream for a mouthwatering dessert.
- Blueberry Bread: This amazing blueberry bread recipe that’s like Starbucks loaf but even better! It’s moist, flavorful and totally addictive! The best part? It’s easy to make with simple ingredients. So, go on and give it a try!
- Blueberry Crisp: This timeless dessert is comfort food for many with its gorgeous colors and crumbly topping. Make it with just blueberries or add in some raspberries, strawberries or blackberries for more intense flavors.
- Blueberry Jam: Are you fed up with bland, store-bought jams? Try making your own with this easy homemade recipe. Don’t worry, it doesn’t require any pectin and only uses 3 ingredients. It’s always well worth it!
No-Bake Blueberry Desserts
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: When it’s too hot to turn on the oven, look no further than this no bake cheesecake! It’s smooth, creamy and bursting with blueberry flavors. Plus, it’s ready in just 20 minutes!
- Fruity Ice Pops: In the heat of summertime, cool down with these refreshing fruity ice pops. They’re simply fresh strawberries, kiwi, mango, and blueberries frozen in coconut water. A healthy treat with no added sugar!
- Blueberry Ice Cream: Here’s an ice cream you won’t often find in stores. This frozen treat is smooth and creamy with just 15 minutes of preparation before it sets. It’s popular with adults and kids alike!
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt: Here’s a healthier frozen treat with only 4 ingredients! Blueberry lovers will fall for this recipe, which is sweet and creamy without a lot of sugar. Plus, you can customize with your favorite toppings!
Blueberry Desserts with Cream Cheese
- Blueberry Bread Pudding: Here is some classic comfort food combining two favorites in one! This blueberry bread pudding is rice and moist with the taste of blueberries in every bite. Dust with powdered sugar to serve!
- Blueberry Scones with Cream Cheese: Whether you’re thinking about brunch, snacks or afternoon tea, these traditional blueberry scones fit the bill! They’re moist with just a slight crumb. Serve warm with butter and jam!
- Banana Blueberry Cream Cheese Bread: No need to decide between banana bread and blueberry loaf with this mouthwatering recipe! This all-time favorite combines both flavors with cream cheese for a moist, flavorful and comforting blueberry dessert!
- Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake: A baker’s dream, this recipe takes pound cake to a new level thanks to lemon and blueberry flavors, plus a delicious glaze. It’s only takes 20 minutes of prep before it goes into the oven!
Other Easy Blueberry Desserts
- Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake: Here’s one of my all-time favorite poke cakes. This recipe perfectly combines the fresh citrus flavors and berries in one mouthwatering dessert. Plus, you can cheat a little by using a boxed cake mix!
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole: Switch up your breakfast routine with this amazing blueberry French toast casserole! Featuring a sweet custard and a crispy topping, this simple recipe is great anytime of the day!
- Homemade Blueberry Pie: Don’t miss this homemade blueberry pie recipe! There are even instructions on making a lattice pie crust for a stunning presentation. Serve with ice cream to make everyone’s mouth water!
- Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes: Start your day right with these blueberry pancakes for breakfast. You can make these fluffy pancakes using fresh or frozen blueberries. Top with maple syrup for a guaranteed crowdpleaser!
- Blueberry Compote: Here’s a quick and easy condiment with a hint of lemon flavoring! Put this blueberry compote onto yogurt, pancakes, French toast or ice cream for a special treat. It’s ready in 15 minutes with just a few ingredients.
- Blueberry Waffles: Fire up that waffle iron! This recipe takes your breakfast (or brunch) routine to a whole new level. These fluffy waffles are punctuated with blueberries for a burst of color and irresistible flavor!
- Blueberry Coffee Cake: This coffee cake is a keeper, featuring a moist cake with blueberry flavors and a crunchy cinnamon streusel topping! The best part? It’s easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins: Blueberries and oatmeal are a winning combination, and this recipe combined them in the form of fluffy homemade muffins. They are naturally sweetened and dairy-free for a healthier snack option.
- Blueberry Dump Cake: Behold the easiest dump cake with just 3 ingredients: white cake mix, blueberries and some butter! This moist and flavorful recipe is the perfect dessert for parties and potlucks when you’re short of time!
- Blueberry Bars: Looking for healthier school treats or take-along snacks? These dessert squares feature intense blueberry flavors with a gorgeous lattice crust on top. They’re easy to make ahead too!
- Blueberry Cookies: Did you know you could make cookies with blueberries? These soft and chewy treats have fresh blueberries, white chocolate chunks and cream cheese. Plus, they stay moist and fresh for days.
- Blueberry Donuts: Skip the storebought and make these pillowy soft blueberry donuts at home. They’re baked, not fried, so they’re healthier and easier to make. Perfect for sharing with family and friends!
You May Also Like
28 Easy Blueberry Desserts (Blueberry Muffins Recipe & More)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour 195 grams
- ½ cup quick oats
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk see note
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 12 standard-size muffin cups with oil or line the pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, oat bran, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg, buttermilk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and canola oil together.
- Whisk the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until thick and smooth.
- Toss the blueberries with 1 teaspoon flour to coat. This will prevent them from sinking to the bottom.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan so the cups are ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely in the pan.