Bacon is a popular ingredient that will take your dish to a new level. We’ve rounded up 15 of the best bacon recipes, from breakfast, dinner, or even dessert for you to try at home!
Popular Bacon Recipes
This is a simple recipe that everyone will love. Chicken is rubbed with brown sugar and seasonings, wrapped in bacon and baked to golden crispy perfection! So juicy and flavorful you’ll want to make it again and again.
Tender on the inside and crispy on the outside! It’s easy to make these Brussel sprouts with bacon using 3 simple ingredients. Serve this Brussel sprout appetizer with maple syrup or balsamic reduction for dipping.
This recipe makes the most tender, juicy and flavorful chicken dinner with just 4 ingredients. The chicken breasts get special treatment when wrapped with tasty bacon, which keeps the chicken moist. The boneless chicken breasts are cooked slowly in a crock pot for several hours, absorbing a surprising amount of flavor from the bacon and seasonings during the lengthy cook time.
We love making a fun breakfast or brunch with friends, and they make a superb grab-and-go option when you’re in a hurry. Spring rolls haven’t been bacon-wrapped…until now! It’s a unique twist on avocado egg salad elevated to perfection with crisp bacon.
Don’t we all love brunch, and isn’t everything better with bacon? We love to linger with friends on lazy Sundays while avoiding restaurant crowds. It’s time to bring brunch home with these awe-inspiring bacon covered crunchwraps!
These are one of our go-to appetizers featuring a smooth and creamy filling accentuated with crispy bacon. They’re a total crowd-pleaser for brunch, parties, holidays, Game Day or anytime you’re entertaining. You only need 20 minutes to make and are always a hit!
Start your day with this delicious breakfast pizza topped with bacon, eggs and mozzarella cheese! This easy recipe is baked in the oven to golden perfection in just 15 minutes. The perfect way to feed family and friends over weekends or holidays!
These are full of smokey bacon flavor with a crispy Doritos crust! They’re perfect for parties and Game Day get-togethers served with your favorite dipping sauce.
This bacon wrapped corn on the cob is a delicious way to enjoy fresh corn with an irresistible combination of smokey and sweet flavors. It’s the perfect side dish for a backyard BBQ or party, and only takes minutes to prepare with just 4 ingredients.
This is a delicious carnival inspired snack with sweet and salty flavors! All you need is bacon and chocolate plus some toppings. Make this chocolate bacon for a party or give it away as a gift!
This is a favorite seafood appetizer served in upscale restaurants. This fancy dish features juicy clams on the half shell topped with a mouthwatering mixture of crispy bacon, breadcrumbs and seasonings. Learn how to make it easily for a special occasion at home and wow your guests.
The next time you have delicious fresh tomatoes on hand, whether they’re from your own garden or the local farmer’s market, make yourself a tasty bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich.
These donuts are one of our favorite sweet and savory treats inspired by the State Fair! They’re oven baked and topped with crumbled oreos for an over-the-top flavor experience. Ready in 30 minutes!
Here is a breakfast idea straight out of foodie heaven! Bacon stuffed French toast rollups are a fun and easy way to break out of breakfast boredom.
This is mouthwatering barbecue at its best! This swineapple recipe uses a peeled and cored pineapple stuffed with pork ribs and wrapped in bacon. It’s then smoked (or grilled) low-and-slow to juicy perfection!
Best Bacon Recipe: Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless*
- 8-12 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced (about 2 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground or to taste
- fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, minced garlic, and optional salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and rub half of the spice mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2-3 slices of bacon, starting and finishing on the bottom of each breast. (The amount of bacon needed depends on the size of your chicken and bacon.)
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts seam-side down in the crock pot in a single layer, snuggling them in as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mixture on top.
- Cover and seal the lid. Cook on LOW for 3 hours or until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached**.
- Optional: After cooking, place under the broiler (about 6 inches from the heating element) for 2-3 minutes to make the bacon crispy and add a nice caramelized color***.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board or plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep it warm. Let rest for 5-10 minutes so that you will get clean slices.
- Garnish with optional parsley. Serve and enjoy!
- *If your chicken is frozen, you need to thaw it before use. For quick thawing, place the frozen chicken breasts in a sealed ziptop bag. Submerge the bag completely in cold tap water for 20 minutes. As the chicken thaws, pull the pieces apart to expedite the process.
- Replace with fresh cold water and submerge for 10-20 more minutes. Your chicken breasts are now ready to be cooked!
- **Check doneness after 2.5 hours the first time around, as there’s some variation between crockpots. It’s best to insert an instant-read meat thermometer through the middle of the chicken.
- Avoid removing the lid unnecessarily during cooking, as doing so lengthens the cooking time by 15-30 minutes each time.