Watermelon Jello Shots feature fresh fruits combined with jello inside of watermelon shells, and infused with vodka, so delicious and festive! They’re popular for parties and holiday get-togethers and are always a conversation-starter. Video tutorial available!
Watermelon Jello shots are one of my favorite summer desserts. It’s so unique, healthy and beautiful, with delicious fresh fruits, Jello, vodka in every single bite! For kid-friendly version, you can skip vodka, and it still tastes great!
How To Make Watermelon Jello Shots
Watermelon Jello Shots are easy to make and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. First cut the watermelon in half, and remove flesh from the watermelon shell using a spoon. Then make the jello liquid according to the ratio below. Add cut fruit and vodka, mix well. Finally, add the jello liquid. Place it in the refrigerator and chill overnight. Serve and enjoy!
Watch How To Make Watermelon Jello
Watermelon Jello Shots
- 1 large watermelon
- 1 1/2 strawberries sliced
- 1 mango
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup melon sliced
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- Cut watermelon in half lengthwise. I used only half of the watermelon.
- Scoop out watermelon flesh from one half and set aside. (You can eat the watermelon flesh, or make watermelon juice)
- Add cut fruits to hollowed watermelon half. Then add vodka and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add cold water and sprinkle gelatin on top. Then add boiling water and whisk slowly for two minutes until dissolved.
- Pour gelatin liquid into the watermelon until it covered all the fruits. Refrigerate overnight to let it set.
- Slice watermelon into wedges. Serve and enjoy!