Following a vegan lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to give up on dessert! We’ve collected 21 of the best vegan desserts for you to make at home.
From creamy lemon bars to sweet chocolate cookies, there are so many delicious vegan desserts to try!
Best Vegan Cheesecake
Serve this creamy vegan cheesecake to guests at your next party. Serve it topped with vegan whipped cream or a fruit-based sauce.
Vegan Mochi Recipe
Are you craving something completely mouth-watering? Vegan Mochi is your answer! It is exactly what you’ve been waiting for – from sticky to chewy, this recipe is made all from scratch right in the comfort of your home.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Healthy and delicious, banana oatmeal cookies are also moist and chewy. It’s an easy cookie recipe that only uses a few ingredients: ripe bananas, oats, and chocolate chips. Perfect for those on-the-go snacks!
Chocolate Covered Bananas
Here’s one your kids can help you with! Chocolate covered bananas are crispy, chocolatey, creamy and sweet! All you need are bananas, chocolate, and coconut oil. If your kids want to add a bit extra on top, try some M&Ms, fruity pebbles or colored sprinkles.
This pitaya bowl almost looks too good to eat! Great as a healthy option for breakfast or a snack – this dish is nothing short of refreshing! Plus, the dragon fruit in this is low in calories and includes antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber. Plus it’s ready in just about 5 minutes!
Vegan Ice Cream
Rich, creamy, and homemade! This vegan ice cream is easy to make with just 5 ingredients! All it takes is some custard and spinning that into a thick, and cooling, dessert! Plus, you can make just about any flavor you’re craving – strawberry, chocolate, mango, even blueberry!
Time to skip the drive thru line and make your very own donuts at home! With this recipe, all you need is 8 ingredients! Baked, not fried, and they taste just like regular donuts!
Simple Vegan Brownies
These vegan brownies are perfect for a quick treat. They’re super easy to make and are ready in just 30 minutes.
Healthy Key Lime Pie Bars
These healthy key lime pie bars are sweetened with maple syrup instead of sugar. They’re loaded with zesty lime flavor and are super easy to make.
Vegan Banana Bread
Banana bread is a favorite with just about everyone. This vegan banana bread doesn’t disappoint! It features real banana flavor and you can add chopped walnuts or chocolate chips.
Vegan Chocolate Cookies
These vegan chocolate cookies are absolutely delicious and they’re ready to eat in just 30 minutes. Enjoy them with your favorite hot beverage!
Easy Vegan Peach Cobbler
Your guests will love the fresh fruit flavor of this vegan peach cobbler. It bakes up beautifully in just 35 minutes and is delicious served with ice cream.
The Best Vegan Chocolate Cake
Moist, delicious, and decadent are the best words to describe this chocolate cake. It’s topped with a fluffy buttercream frosting that everyone will love!
Vegan Blueberry Pie
Sweet blueberries are topped with a flaky pastry in this classic pie. Serve it with a scoop of vegan ice cream!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe
These sweet peanut butter cupcakes are perfect for a party! They’re loaded with peanut butter flavor in both the batter and the icing!
Vegan Tiramisu Cupcakes
Enjoy the delicious flavor of tiramisu in a cupcake! These beauties are easy to make and impressive enough to serve to guests.
No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
These no-bake chocolate coconut bars couldn’t be easier! They’re made with four ingredients and take just minutes to pull together. Enjoy them with a cup of hot coffee or tea.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Treat yourself to this creamy chocolate mousse that’s rich and smooth. Each serving has 140 calories and just 2.4 grams of carbs. Go ahead and indulge!
Vegan Peppermint Mocha Cake
The flavors of peppermint, coffee, and chocolate combine to make this rich peppermint mocha cake. Serve it to family and friends over the holidays!
Low-Fat Vegan Vanilla Pudding
This creamy vanilla pudding is impressive enough to serve to guests. It features rich vanilla flavor and can be customized to include fruit like berries or bananas.
Creamy Vegan Lemon Bars
These vegan lemon bars are perfect for a summer party. They’re creamy, tart, and full of zesty lemon flavor.
Easy Vegan Dessert Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut cream see note
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese see note
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil for extra creaminess
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup rolled oats see note
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4-5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Add raw cashews to a mixing bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 1 hour uncovered, then thoroughly drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-9 inch loaf pan with parchment and set aside.
- Add oats, almonds, coconut sugar, and salt to a blender or food processor. Blend on high until it’s a fine meal.
- Add 4 tbsp of melted coconut oil, adding more if it’s too dry. Pulse several times to form a loose dough. Add a bit more oil if it crumbles.
- Spread mixture evenly in a parchment-lined loaf pan with parchment paper on top. Use a drinking glass, to press down firmly until it’s well packed and evenly distributed. Letting it come up the sides ensures the bottom isn’t too thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is brown and the edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven to cool slightly. Reduce heat to 325°F.
- Add cashews, coconut cream, vegan cream cheese, arrowroot starch, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice to a clean blender. Blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Add more lemon juice for acidity, lemon zest for tartness, or maple syrup for sweetness.
- Spread filling in an even layer over the pre-baked crust. Tap on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until the edges are slightly dry and the center jiggles but is not liquid.
- Let sit for 10 minutes at room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- To serve, lift out parchment paper and cut it into bars or triangles. (The end pieces may not be as creamy as the center ones.)
- Leftovers can be covered and stored for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
- If you can’t find a coconut cream brand such as Savoy, use a couple of cans of full-fat coconut milk and scoop the cream off the top.
- Using gluten-free rolled oats makes it gluten-free.
Leave a Reply