These 20 Best Coffee and Dessert Recipes are easy to create at home and are so delicious that you will want to try them all. From the heavenly mocha fudge cake to the mouth-watering coffee cake muffins, these desserts are perfect for a Sunday morning brunch or an afternoon tea party.
What Desserts Go Well with Coffee?
There are many types of desserts that go well with coffee, including cakes, flans, cookies, muffins, and madeleines. Intensely flavored desserts go will with an espresso, while delicately flavored desserts pair nicely with a cappuccino. Coffee-flavored desserts go exceptionally well with a café au lait, and black coffee can be paired with almost any type of dessert.
Popular Desserts with Brewed Coffee
- Tiramisu: This Italian easy no-bake dessert is filled with delicious ladyfingers and mascarpone. A sprinkle of cocoa powder on top is the perfect finishing touch.
- Opera Cake: Almond sponge cake, chocolate ganache, and espresso buttercream are layered together in this decadent and creamy dessert. A chocolate glaze on top adds even more rich flavor to this classic French recipe.
- Affogato Recipe: Vanilla bean ice cream and coffee are combined to create a mouth-watering flavor in this easy dessert. Simply pour hot coffee over the ice cream for a thick foamy dessert.
- Coffee Flan (Flan de Café): Bursting with coffee flavor, this recipe uses sweetened condensed milk and whisked eggs to create a velvety soft texture. The prep time is only 10 minutes.
- Mocha Fudge Cake: This coffee-infused dessert is sweet without being overwhelming. Top the cake with a chocolate mocha and decorate with whipped cream for a heavenly delicious cake!
- Espresso Brownies: These brownies are soft, chewy, and full of real espresso flavor. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the ones from Starbucks.
- Espresso Cheesecake: This cheesecake is creamy, smooth, and full of real espresso flavor. It’s easy to make and so delicious .
- Cappuccino Cookies: If you haven’t had cappuccino flavored cookies yet, you are missing out! It’s packed with coffee flavors and is sure to be a favorite for coffee lovers.
- Mocha Trifle: With a prep time of 20 minutes, this delicious dessert brings together fluffy angel food cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and coffee in one dish.
No-Bake Coffee Desserts
- Homemade Coffee Ice Cream: This homemade ice cream is smooth, sweet, and full of delicious cofee flavor. It’s easy to make at home, and tastes just like your favorite old-fashioned ice cream.
- Mocha Popsicles: Perfect for a hot summer day, these popsicles contain coffee, almond milk, cocoa powder, and honey for a yummy frozen snack. You can sprinkle mini chocolate chips before they are completely frozen for some extra chocolatey flavor.
- Mocha Truffles: If you like our Oreo Cookie Balls, you got to try these easy mocha truffles. They’re sweet, chocoltety, and full of espresso flavor. Great for valentines or any special occasions.
- Cappuccino Fudge: This delicous dessert has layers of chocoalte and coffee flavored fudge. It’s easy to make and great for holidays.
Coffee and Dessert Pairings
- Cinnamon Streusel Bisquick Coffee Cake: This Coffee Cake is moist, buttery, and topped with crunchy cinnamon streusel! This recipe uses Bisquick mix for a quick coffee cake – great for breakfast or brunch!
- Chocolate Coffee Cake: Rich and creamy, this chocolate coffee cake has 4 coffee-infused cake layers with a smooth chocolate ganache. It’s one of our favorite coffee desserts!
- Coffee Cake Muffins: These muffins are buttery and moist with a hint of coffee flavor. They pair perfect with a hot cup of coffee in the morning. And you can serve them warm or cold at breakfast or brunch.
- Browned Butter Espresso Madeleines: These delicious madeleines pair perfectly with your favorite coffee. They’re sweet, buttery, and rich, with a nice espresso flavor.
Dessert Coffee Drinks
- Java Chip Frappuccino: This iced frappuccino takes less than 5 minutes to make and tastes just like the one from Starbucks. Top it with whipped cream and drizzle more chocolate sauce for a perfect summer drink.
- Salted Caramel Mocha: This caramel mocha gives you all the delicious flavor of Starbucks’ drink at the fraction of the price. Sweet, creamy, and full of chocolate and coffee flavor, this mocha latte takes 5 minutes to make with a few simple ingredients
- Iced Caramel Cloud Macchiato: This macchiato is airy, foamy, and full of delicious espresso flavor. To take it to the next level, it’s topped with buttery caramel sauce. Perfect for a hot summer day!
If You Like This Post, Try These Out:
20 Coffee and Desserts (Easy Tiramisu Recipe & More)
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups espresso cold
- 1 package Lady Fingers
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- cocoa powder
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until stiff peak forms.
- Add mascarpone cheese, and mix until combined.
- In a separate shallow bowl, add coffee flavored liqueur.
- Dip the lady fingers in the liquid briefly and place them in a square pan (8×8”) in a single layer.
- Add half of the heavy cream mixture on top. Smooth it out.
- Then add another layer of lady fingers dipped with coffee liqueur.
- Add the remaining heavy cream mixture on top. Smooth it out.
- Dust cocoa powder over the top. Chill it in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight before serving.