Pull Apart Pizza Bread -Delicious and cheesy pull-apart pizza in a star shape! A comfort food that you can serve as a party or game day appetizer with lots of fun. So good!
This Amazing Pull Apart Pizza Bread comes together in no time and no pizza cutter needed! It will be a big hit in any parties! Your family and friends will ask for it again and again!
It’s so easy to make this recipe with refrigerated pizza dough, and it’s really fun to make and fun to eat too!
This is one of the easiest pizza recipes that can be prepared in 5 minutes. Put it in the oven and wait for 15-20 minutes and you will get a warm, cheesy and pull apart pizza.
All you need is only 5 ingredients: refrigerated pizza dough, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella, egg and water. The perfect snack, lunch or quick dinner.
5 Ingredient Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- 3 packages pizza dough refrigerated or homemade
- 1 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Open a can of refrigerated pizza dough and place it onto a piece of parchment paper. Use a 10-inch round plate to make a circle outline, and spread half of the marinara sauce over the dough circle. Add half of shredded Mozzarella. Place another dough on top. Repeat.
- Cover with the third can of dough. Put the round plate on top, and use a sharp knife to cut away excess dough.
- Place a small bowl upside down in the middle. Cut layered dough into 12 equal parts, leaving the center intact.
- Pick the adjacent two parts and twist twice in opposite directions. Repeat for remaining petals and lift parchment paper onto baking sheet (see the photo above).
- In a small bow, beat eggs with water. Brush the pizza star evenly. Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheesy and brown. Serve and enjoy!