Craving a sweet treat but don’t feel like heating up the oven? Try these 11 Easy No-bake Cookie Recipes! From peanut butter to chocolate chip flavor to 3-ingredient cookies, you simply can’t go wrong with any of these no-bake quick and classic cookies!
Why Did My No-Bake Cookies Not Set?
This truly depends on the recipe! Generally, you’ll need to measure the ingredients properly and allow enough time for the cookies to set so that they can set properly.
Easy No-Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Cookies (Keto): You’ll love this low-carb haystack no-bake cookie recipe! The unsweetened desiccated coconut will these cookies a nice and crunchy texture.
- Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies: Who doesn’t love peanut butter cookies, what’s even better is that they are no-bake! This recipe is quick, easy, and of course, requires no power from your oven. You’ll be dreaming of these peanut butter thumbprint cookies over and over again!
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Oatmeal Cookies: You can’t go wrong with these no-bake oatmeal cookies! They’re truly foolproof! It’s a 5-minute recipe that calls for just 3 ingredients – rolled oats, peanut butter, and any sweetener of your choice! The end result? Soft and chewy cookies that don’t even call for any butter, milk, or oil!
Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you’re craving chocolate chip cookies but don’t want to heat up your oven, then this is the recipe for you! They’re so fast and only call for 5 ingredients! All you need is dates, almond flour, vanilla, sea salt, and chocolate chips! They’ll certainly please any crowd!
- Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bites: Delicious cookies that are essentially edible dough covered in melted chocolate. With only 6 ingredients, they make the perfect make-ahead treat for any party, potluck, or gathering!
- Chocolate Hazelnut No Bake Cookies: A recipe that only calls for 4 ingredients?! Sign me up! No sugar, butter, or baking required here! All it calls for is 5 minutes of your time, 4 ingredients, and a craving waiting to be satisfied. Don’t worry, the lack of effort needed here won’t skimp on any flavor or texture!
More No Bake Cookie Ideas
- No-Bake Oreo Cookie Balls: Rich and creamy, these no-bake oreo cookie balls are the perfect creamy, rich bite-sized no-bake treat. All it requires are crushed oreo cookies, cream cheese, and then coat each ball with melted chocolate! Yum!! This is an easy dessert for any holiday, gathering, or whipping up a quick dessert. They are an easy dessert for holidays such as Christmas!
- No-Bake Energy Bites: A no-bake sweet that gives you that little midday boost?! Yes, please! They’re an irresistible snack, have a soft texture, and full of all those yummy cookie flavors. Make these in just 10 minutes for a go-to snack or on-the-go breakfast!
- Almond Butter No Bake Cookies: A no-bake cookie recipe that’s vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and keto-friendly. These almond butter no-bake cookies are a must-try! You certainly can’t feel guilty eating these healthy no-bake cookies, all they require are 10 minutes and 3 ingredients!
- No-Bake Ginger Molasses Cookies: Ginger flavored cookies are a perfect holiday treat! These no-bake ginger molasses cookies are just that! Plus they’re vegan, gluten-free, and do not require any baking!
- Healthy No-Bake Cookies: Made from wholesome ingredients, these healthy no-bake cookies may take you back to your childhood! So grab the oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate and make this healthy treat and eat them guilt-free.
How to Store No-Bake Cookies?
If you make no-bake cookies ahead or have some leftovers, you’ll have a few options available to you. For some no-bake cookies, you can store them at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Some need to be stored in the fridge. Follow the individual recipe for storing tips. or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
How Long Are No-Bake Cookies Good For?
This all goes back to storage! As long as you store the no-bake cookies correctly, they can last up to 1-2 weeks. If you are making them way ahead of time, then you can freeze them and have them last a couple of months!
11 Easy No Bake Cookie Recipes (No Bake Oatmeal Cookies Recipe + More)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Mix until it forms a firm dough.
- Scoop a tablespoon of dough and roll with your hands to shape it into a ball. (You can keep the ball shape or flatten it into the cookie shape.)
- Place it onto a parchment-lined plate and repeat for remaining dough. Serve and enjoy!