A huge slice of cake is always a sight to behold, but sometimes just a bite or two of a decadent treat is all you need. And for those who love variety, miniature-sized desserts are the best thing ever because you can pick and choose without overindulging.
From cupcakes, to brownies, and individual-sized cheesecakes, we’re sharing 23 of the best Mini Desserts to serve at your next party.
1. Mini-Lemon Meringue Pies
These 2-bite treats have all of the traditional flavors including a cute meringue topping! They’re the perfect dessert to serve after a hearty meal.
2. Mini Chocolate Mint Cookie Trifles in Glass Bowls
Your guests will be wowed with this stunning dessert. Featuring layers of Oreo mint cookies, whipped cream, and chocolate fudge pudding, it’s almost too beautiful to eat!
3. Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cups
These creamy bite-sized cheesecakes are ideal for casual parties. They take just 25 minutes to bake and can be left overnight in the fridge to chill.
4. Mini Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
This delicious dessert has just 3 ingredients and is ready to serve in just 20 minutes! All you need are a couple packages of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, a can of apple pie filling, and some ice cream!
5. Mini No-Bake Hamburger Cookies
These fun cookies look just like hamburger sliders but they’re full of sweet flavors! Serve them at a child’s party or when your teenager has friends over. They’re guaranteed to impress!
6. Snickers Mini M&M Brownie Bites
Make these cute treats the next time your child has to bring something sweet to a school bake sale. The brownie is rich and decadent, and the candy topping makes them fun to eat.
7. Mini-Lemon Scones
Treat your family to these sweet and tart miniature-sized scones on the next long weekend. Enjoy them with a hot cup of coffee or tea!
8. Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
If you love the flavor combination of chocolate and strawberries, you can easily whip up a batch of these delightful morsels in just 15 minutes! Make them ahead of time for an easy-peasy dessert.
9. Baked Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donuts
You don’t have to go to the state fair to enjoy bite-sized cinnamon sugar donuts! These treats are baked in the oven and are ready to devour in just 24 minutes.
10. Cake Batter Fudge Bites
These colorful treats are sweetened with condensed milk and are loaded with white chocolate chips. And because the cake batter comes from a box, they take just 15 minutes to prep.
11. Mini Apple Roses Cupcakes
Beautiful to look at but quite easy to make, these treats are ready to enjoy in just 35 minutes. Your guests will definitely be impressed if you serve these for Sunday brunch.
12. Mini Cheesecakes
These tiny cheesecakes are impressive enough to serve to guests. The recipe is easily doubled and is easy to follow.
13. Salted Bacon Maple Mini-Cinnamon Rolls
If you love the salty-sweet flavor combination of bacon and donuts, you’ve got to try this recipe. It’s also super-easy to make and is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
14. Mini Cherry Pie (Pull Apart)
This beautiful dessert couldn’t be easier to make. With just 2 ingredients and 30 minutes of prep time, you’ll be feeding a crowd of very happy guests!
15. Tiramisu Pudding Shots
This one’s for the tiramisu lovers! Your guests will be amazed by these fun alcohol-free shots. They’re full of rich tiramisu flavor and are easy to make. Garnish them with shaved chocolate or a dusting of cocoa powder.
16. Banana Beignet Bites
There’s no need to travel to New Orleans to enjoy these beignets! They’re full of sweet banana flavor, and are dusted in a crunchy cinnamon sugar. Serve them with creamy vanilla ice cream for a restaurant-quality dessert.
17. Oreo Cookie Balls
These no-bake treats are the perfect solution for weekday lunches. Your kids will love the flavors and you only need 3 ingredients!
18. Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bites
These delectable treats look like they came from a fancy chocolate shop! They’re actually easy to make and the recipe even comes with an easy-to-follow video tutorial.
19. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
These individual-sized upside-down cakes are perfect for a party. They’re easy to make in a muffin tin, and come out perfect every time. Serve them with a scoop of creamy ice-cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
20. Mini-Red Velvet Bundt Cakes Loaded with Cream Cheese Frosting
This dessert is absolutely stunning! The vibrant red color of the cake is perfectly complemented by the creamy white of the cheesecake frosting. Serve them at a special occasion like a baby shower, or even at a wedding!
21. Mini-Banana Split Milkshake Shooters (Adult-Version)
This treat is just for the grown-ups. All you need is frozen yogurt, a banana, heavy cream or milk, and some vodka! If you can find it, vanilla-flavored vodka would be ideal. Dip the rim of each glass into chocolate frosting for a bit of festive flair!
22. Mini-Meyer Lemon Parfaits
This one’s for the lemon lovers. The homemade lemon curd is layered with creamy yogurt and crushed graham crackers. It’s a gorgeous dessert that would be ideal served at a fun weekend brunch.
23. Mini-Blueberry Pies
Make these cute miniature pies the next time fresh blueberries are on sale! They’re sweet and delicious, and take just 25 minutes to make.
You May Also Like
Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cups
- 22 Oreo cookies Chop 6 of them into small pieces
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. (Make sure your oven temperature is accurate, as a higher temp can cause the cheesecake to crack.)
- Place cupcake paper liners into a muffin tin pan. Add one Oreo cookie into each paper cup. Set aside.
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a medium mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed using a hand mixer.
- Then add vanilla and eggs. Mixing well until smooth without lumps.
- Add sour cream, mix until combined. Tap bowl against your countertop a few times to release any large air bubbles.
- Stir in chopped cookies, and mix generally using a spatula. (Be careful not to crush oreos into smaller crumbs.)
- Spoon the batter on top of the oreo, filling each to almost the top. Note that cheesecake won’t rise as much as a regular cupcake.
- Place in the lower third of the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes until the edges just start to turn brown. Note that classic cheesecake is supposed to look pale, so you’re not looking for golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling racks.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Serve and enjoy! (You can store them in the fridge for up to 5 days.)
- It’s best to bring your cream cheese to room temperature before you make the mixture, as this will ensure a smooth texture of your cheesecake bites.
- Don’t over-beat your eggs! Stop as soon as they are combined with the rest of the ingredients.
Leave a Reply