A Round-up of the 13 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes that are easy to make at home! From banana oatmeal to peanut butter and chocolate chip flavors, this list has lots of healthy cookies for everyone.
What are the Healthiest Cookies?
If you’re looking for a healthy cookie, opt for recipes that use healthy ingredients like oatmeal, almond butter, and peanut butter. Overall, be sure to look for cookie recipes that are flourless, and can swap butter for applesauce or healthier alternatives.
Are Oats Cookies Healthy?
Yes! They have a higher fiber content compared to other cookies and contain large amounts of minerals. Packed full of calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium, oatmeal cookies are much healthier than regular cookies in general. Plus, they have less calorie content too!
Healthy Cookie Recipes without Sugar
- Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies: Healthy, delicious and moist, these Banana Oatmeal Cookies are a must try! It’s an easy cookie recipe that only uses 3 ingredients: ripe bananas, oats and chocolate chips.
- 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Flourless Cookies: This recipe is flourless, egg-free and sugar-free! It’s peanut butter cookies with a healthy makeover – but wait they’re completely keto, paleo, vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free too!
- Sugar Free Sugar Cookies: Crisp edges, soft middle and a nice crumb – these Buttery sugar free sugar cookies completely melt in your mouth. They are great for weight loss and you can enjoy them with a nice cup of tea!
- Healthy Protein Cookies: These oat protein breakfast cookies are made without butter or processed sugar, and are gluten-free! They’re perfect for a on-the-go breakfast or a small treat before a workout.
Low-Fat Cookie Recipes
- Low Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies: Loaded with ooey gooey chocolate chips in every bite, these Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are incredibly moist! Made with applesauce instead of butter, these cookies are light and low in fat!
- Low Calorie Healthy Cookies: Soft and chewy, these cookies are ready in less than 10 minutes! Plus, these healthy cookies have less than 100 calories and don’t contain any butter or sugar! All that goodness without the guilt.
- Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies: It’s chocolate chip cookies with a bit of a twist. In this recipe you get to add in some sweetner like maple syrup, corn syrup or honey! All it takes is about 10 minutes for these to bake!
Other Healthy Cookie Recipes
- Healthy Low Carb Cookie Dough Balls: A healthy snack that only takes minutes to make! These Healthy Cookie Dough Balls only require five ingredients, filled with nut butter and sweetened with honey. Yum!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies: If you’re looking for an easy cookie, here’s the recipe for you! These healthy peanut butter cookies are incredibly rich and tender! Plus they’re gluten-free, require just one bowl and six ingredients!
- Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: A winning recipe right here! These healthy oatmeal raisin cookies are soft, chewy, and packed full of oats and raisins! This recipe is definitely a must try!
- The Healthiest Breakfast Cookies: Loaded with nuts, seeds, oats and whole grains, these are quite possibly the healthiest breakfast cookies. Plus, they are completely packed with some great health benefits!
- Vegan Cinnamon Cookies: Chewy, sweet, and packed full of cinnamon, these cookies are vegan and easy to make. Using only six ingredients, and 15 minutes to make, you’ll love that these cookies are gluten-free too!
- Healthy No Bake Cookies: No bake cookies that are made with half the amount of sugar! Plus, you’ll love that this dairy-free and vegan recipe uses coconut oil instead of butter!
13 Healthy Cookie Recipes That Are Easy to Make (Easy Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe & More)
- 2 large bananas ripe
- 1 ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Peel the bananas and place them on a large plate. Mash them until smooth with no more lumps.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mashed bananas and oats. Mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Scoop one tablespoon of batter onto the baking sheet and flatten it slightly with your fingertips. Repeat for the rest of the batter, spacing the cookies an inch apart.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Remove them from oven. Let the cookies cool for 5-10 minutes and then use a rigid spatula to remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!