Graham cracker crust adds flavor and texture to pies. For some of us, the crust is the best part of the pie! Whether you’re making the crust from scratch or purchasing one ready-made from the store, you can’t go wrong with graham cracker crust pies.
In this post, we’re sharing 20 of the best graham cracker crust pies. From classic no-bake cheesecake to a ginger pumpkin pie, there’s something here for every pie lover!
Best Graham Cracker Crust Pies
For many home bakers, Philadelphia no-bake cheesecake was one of the first cheesecakes we made. It’s an easy recipe to follow and turns out great every time! Top it with your favorite fruit filling.
Enjoy the flavor of s’mores in pie form! Every layer of this gooey pie is delicious!
Fruity Chocolate Tart is a stunning no-bake dessert featuring a graham cracker crust, a luscious chocolate ganache filling, and fresh fruits on top. Make it your own by using your favorite combination of fruits.
Make a plan to serve this creamy no-bake pineapple pie at your next outdoor party! It takes a few minutes of prep time and then chills in the fridge to set.
Tart and sweet key lime pie is a must at summer get-togethers! It’s incredibly easy to make and is full of tangy lime flavor.
The flavors of pumpkin and warm spices are ideal for autumn meals. Make this dreamy ginger pumpkin pie next Thanksgiving! Your guests will absolutely love it!
You’ll only need a handful of ingredients to make this creamy lemon pie. The crisp graham cracker crust is the perfect complement to the creamy and tart lemon filling.
If your family loves fresh blueberries, surprise them with this blueberry cream cheese pie! It’s super easy to make and is sweet and delicious.
You’ll love all three layers of this luscious lemon meringue pie. The crust has a wonderful crisp texture, the lemon layer is tart and sweet, and the meringue topping is light and airy.
The flavor combination of the crunchy graham cracker crust, luscious chocolate pudding filling and sweet whipped cream topping makes this one amazing pie!
You’ll love the vibrant yellow color of this tangy lemon icebox pie. The filling is bursting with fresh lemon flavor and it’s topped with sweet whipped cream.
Impress your guests with this creamy cannoli pie. The filling is a delicious blend of ricotta and mascarpone cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, whipping cream and chocolate chips. Every bite is full of delicious flavors and textures.
This no bake peaches and cream pie couldn’t be easier to make. It’s full of sweet peach flavors and sweetened cream cheese. Serve it the next time you’re hosting a summer get-together!
Nobody can resist the rich chocolate flavors of this Mississippi mud pie. It has a chocolate graham cracker crust, a chocolate brownie layer, and a chocolate pudding layer!
Creamy peanut butter and crushed butterfinger bars come together to make this dreamy butterfinger pie. It takes just 15 minutes of prep time and then chills in the fridge until set!
You May Also Like
- Best Pie Recipes That Are Easy to Make at Home
- Easy No Bake Pies For You to Try
- Popular Cream Pie Recipes
- Best Fruit Pies
Easy Graham Cracker Crust Cheesecake Pie Recipe
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 16 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 3 packages cream cheese room temperature (8-oz each package)
- 1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional pie filling – for topping
Make the Graham Cracker Crust
- Pulverize the graham crackers using a food processor or blender until fine.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Pour into a 9-inch springfrom pan. Press with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Make sure it’s packed in very tightly, otherwise, it can fall apart when cutting the cheesecake.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, add softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat on medium speed until completely combined and smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract, and use a spatula to fold into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. (Make sure there are no lumps of cream cheese.)
- Add the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. Gently mix until combined.
Assemble the Cheesecake
- Take the graham cracker crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust. Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Cover with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Place it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or up to 2 days. (I recommend letting it chill overnight for the best result.)
- Gently remove the rim. Serve with optional toppings.
Make sure to pack down your crust very tightly until it’s firm so that it doesn’t break apart when you cut the cake for serving.
It’s important to beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Otherwise, your cheesecake filling can become runny.