This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
Fall desserts are the perfect after-dinner treats once the weather starts getting colder and the leaves start falling. We’ll take you through 15 of the Best Fall Dessert Recipes. From pumpkin pie to cinnamon roll tarts, to Thanksgiving trifle and apple tacos, get baking and enjoy these cozy autumn desserts!
What Are Some Popular Fall Dessert Ideas?
The possibilities are endless when it comes to decadent fall treats! It’s all about weaving in earthy fall flavors like pumpkin, apple, cinnamon, persimmon, pecans and more. Popular dessert ideas include pumpkin pie, old-fashioned apple pie, persimmon pudding, snickerdoodles, pecan pie, apple crisp and pumpkin cheesecake.
Best Fall Desserts
Pumpkin Fall Dessert Ideas
- Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart: In a rush to prepare a dessert for company? This beautiful pumpkin pie pull apart is full of fall flavor, plus it’s fun to make and melts in your mouth. Just 2 ingredients!
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles: There’s nothing a little sprinkle of cinnamon won’t solve! These snickerdoodle cookies are soft and chewy with white chocolate chips. Best served warm out of the oven!
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie: Is it really Fall without a pumpkin pie? Definitely not! Discover how to make a mouthwatering pumpkin filling and flakey crust, all with just 30 minutes of prep!
Fall Desserts with Apples
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups: These are an easy bite-sized treat you can make with just 3 ingredients. They’re delicious served warm out of the oven with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream on the side.
- Fried Apples with Homemade Tacos: If you love crispy and sweet apple desserts, you’ll love these apple tacos. Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce on top for a decadent treat.
- Apple Cranberry Pie: Ever have a dessert where you just have to close your eyes and savor each and every bite? Well, this is that one! The apple cranberry pie has a gorgeous pop of color and is bursting with delicious flavors.
- Mini Fried Apple Pies: Ready for a simple copycat dessert? These mini fried apple pies are just like the ones you get from McDonald’s, so you can satisfy your cravings without the drive-thru.
Fall Desserts for Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Who doesn’t love cheesecake? When cool fall breezes arrive, it’s time for pumpkin cheesecake! It smells divine baking in the oven and tastes even better.
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Rose Tart: Wow your guests with this attractive fall dessert combining cinnamon rolls and apples. It is certainly difficult to decide whether this dessert looks better or tastes better!
- Thanksgiving Trifle: Nothing says fall quite like apples, pecans, and pumpkin. In this Thanksgiving trifle, the ingredients are layered up for dessert perfection. Just be careful though, this is almost too good to share!
- Gingerbread Cake: Imagine a warm piece of gingerbread cake drizzled with vanilla cream icing and topped with banana slices. This recipe only needs 10 minutes of prep before it goes into the oven.
Fall Desserts for Halloween
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Bark: While this one is for kids, adults have been known to indulge too! You can make this Halloween-themed chocolate bark recipe in just 15 minutes using melted chocolate, mini candies, and candy corn!
- Witch Hat Cookies: Made fresh or ahead of time, these witch hat cookies are simple and fun with luscious chocolate flavors. All you need is cake mix, Hershey Kisses, vanilla frosting, and some colors for the hats.
- Easy Popcorn Cake: This fall dessert is popcorn meets cake and marshmallows. It’s easy, sweet, and oh so ooey gooey! Plus, you can easily customize using your favorite chocolates and candies.
- Cake Batter Fudge: Here it is, an easy no-bake recipe with your favorite cake batter flavors. Customize the sparkles in this dessert to match the occasion you’re celebrating!
You May Also Like
Easy Fall Dessert Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups Recipe
- 2 packages refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 21 oz canned apple pie filling
- non-stick baking spray
- optional icing from cinnamon roll package for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick baking spray. Set aside
- Open cinnamon roll packages and flatten each one with a rolling pin.
- Place the flattened cinnamon rolls into each muffin tin. Press gently and cut off extra around the edges.
- Fill each cup with apple pie filing.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle icing on top. Serve and enjoy!