We’ve rounded up 23 easy desserts you can make at home. From cake pops to apple pie to chocolate-covered strawberries, these popular dessert recipes are mouth-watering, delicious and guaranteed to impress.
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
These cupcakes are creamy and smooth mini cheesecakes with Oreo crust at the bottom. I’ve included some easy tips for you to make the best bite-size Oreo cheesecake cupcakes. A perfect dessert at any party!
Cake Pops (Starbucks Copycat Recipe)
Cake pops are exactly what they sound like – a cross between a cake and a lollipop! These pink treats are perfect for birthday parties. Though made popular by the chain of coffee shops, these Starbucks Cake Pops can easily be recreated at home.
Mochi Ice Cream
Alright, be honest – have you ever heard of ice cream balls? Again, the right flour (sweet rice flour) here will be key. These have been called “heavenly delicious” so be sure to read on!
Candied Fruits (Tanghulu)
Tanghulu is a deliciously simple Chinese dessert consisting of fresh fruit encased in a crunchy, sugary shell. You can make Tanghulu with strawberries, pineapple chunks or mandarin slices.
Boba Ice Cream
This brown-sugar based Asian dessert recently went viral. You’ll love the taste of rich, creamy ice cream and chewy boba pearls.
Thai Rolled Ice Cream
How about this – Thai rolled ice cream is made to order by hand! Then it’s stir-fried! What? Mind blow! Say it with me…OH MY! This started in Southeast Asia and has now made its way to the United States. Two ingredients and your favorite topping is all you’ll need!
Mango mochi consists of cubes of mango encased in chewy mochi cake and coated in shredded coconut. It’s an explosion of flavor and texture.
Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake
After making this no-bake cheesecake, you’ll add it to your list of no-fail desserts. It has all of the creamy goodness of classic cheesecake and easily sets in the fridge! Top it with the fruit of your choice for a decadent treat.
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This cake isn’t just for kids! Filled with store-bought ice-cream sandwiches, frozen whipped topping, and instant vanilla pudding, it couldn’t be easier to assemble. Get creative and use different flavored ice-cream sandwiches for even more fun!
Strawberry Icebox Cake
This is the perfect cake for warm weather birthdays! Instant pudding mix makes it moist, and graham crackers add a delicate crunch. Even better, it’s a no-bake cake that sets in the fridge.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Muffins have gotten a bad rap lately, largely because of the jumbo-sized sugar-laden muffins served at some stores and bakeries. When you make your own muffins, you get to control the ingredients and the portion size. Case in point, these blueberry muffins are sweetened with maple syrup, are made with whole wheat flour, and have just 142 calories per serving!
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Here’s a fun recipe to make the next time your kids are home from school. These creamy bananas are covered in melted chocolate and sprinkled with anything you can come up with. How about grated coconut, crushed peanuts, or even pretzels?
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Big on flavor and easy to pull together, this classic upside-down cake uses canned pineapple rings and Duncan Hines cake mix with great results! It’s also ready to serve in an hour.
Mango Charlotte Cake
This gorgeous cake doesn’t require baking! It’s a delicious mash-up of French-style charlotte cake and creamy cheesecake. It’s sure to get a lot of oohs and aahs from your guests.
Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
Yes, cheesecakes are also a category of cake! This one is topped with sweet strawberries and is filled with a smooth blend of cream cheese and white chocolate.
Strawberry Jello Cake
Popular with kids and adults alike, this jello cake will be the star at your next get-together. Make it with a boxed cake mix or with a homemade cake, and switch up the flavor of Jello too! It’s a versatile cake that everyone will love.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is there anything more enticing than a warm, soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie? This classic recipe produces an amazingly tasty treat and takes just 10 minutes to prep and 12 minutes to bake.
Easy S’mores Pie
Are you ready for this one? Skip the bonfire and enjoy this treat right in your warm and cozy home. It’s rich, crunchy, and filled with chocolatey goodness.
Oreo Cookie Balls
If you’re ready for a bite-sized treat that doesn’t require any baking, you’ve come to the right place. These decadent truffles are coated in chocolate and dipped in sprinkles. Now that’s a delicious treat!
Chocolate Nutella Banana Ice Cream
Two ingredients and zero added sugar – what more could you ask for? This rich ice cream is deliciously satisfying and will easily cure your cravings in minutes.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
How much more romantic can you get than chocolate covered strawberries? This delicious dessert pairs both white and dark chocolate with fresh, juicy strawberries.
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
Perfect for any special occasion, this dessert will easily win over anyone! Made with a few simple ingredients, it perfectly combines strawberries and chocolate.
German Chocolate Cake
If you’re not familiar with the deliciousness of German chocolate cake, you will be after this recipe. Made with layers of both pecan and chocolate frosting, it’s a dessert that’s made to be remembered.
Easy Dessert Oreo Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- 22 Oreo cookies (Chop 6 of them into small pieces)
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. (Make sure your oven temperature is accurate, as a higher temp can cause the cheesecake to crack.)
- Place cupcake paper liners into a muffin tin pan. Add one Oreo cookie into each paper cup. Set aside.
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a medium mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed using a hand mixer.
- Then add vanilla and eggs. Mix well until smooth without lumps.
- Add sour cream, mix until combined. Tap the bowl against your countertop a few times to release any large air bubbles.
- Stir in chopped cookies, and mix generally using a spatula. (Be careful not to crush oreos into smaller crumbs.)
- Spoon the batter on top of the oreo, filling each to almost the top. Note that cheesecake won’t rise as much as a regular cupcake.
- Place in the lower third of the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes until the edges just start to turn brown. Note that classic cheesecake is supposed to look pale, so you’re not looking for golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to cooling racks.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Serve and enjoy! (You can store them in the fridge for up to 5 days.)
- It’s best to bring your cream cheese to room temperature before you make the mixture, as this will ensure a smooth texture of your cheesecake bites.
- Don’t over-beat your eggs! Stop as soon as they are combined with the rest of the ingredients.
Leave a Reply