This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
We’ve collected 14 of the best Cheesecake Recipes that are easy to make at home and great for special occasions like Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. From no bake cheesecake to strawberry cheesecake salad and everything in between, these delicious desserts will satisfy your cheesecake cravings!
This easy Philadelphia no-bake cheesecake is made completely from scratch! With a smooth and creamy filling and a crumbly graham cracker crust, this cool whip cheesecake is a crowd-pleasing dessert that requires no baking! All you need to do is to mix the ingredients and let the cheesecake set in the refrigerator.
If you’ve tried Mexican xangos before, you know how incredible these deep-fried desserts taste. This recipe for strawberry cheesecake Xangos is just as good as any you’d find in a restaurant.
These oreo cheesecake bites are creamy and smooth mini cheesecakes with oreo crust at the bottom. I’ve included some easy tips for you to make the best bite-size oreo cheesecake cupcakes. A perfect dessert at any party!
The most incredible deep fried cheesecake – Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside! you can’t resist this perfect individual fried dessert made with your favorite frozen or leftover cheesecake! Top with a strawberry glaze, caramel or chocolate sauce. Heavenly delicious!
Cheesecake egg rolls are filled with cream cheese and mixed berries, all wrapped in soft egg rolls and baked to crispy perfection. The perfect make-ahead appetizer or dessert for any event!
Chocolate cheesecake filled strawberries- mouthwatering and creamy chocolate cheesecake stuffed in fresh strawberries. A no-bake dessert takes only 15 minutes to make! It’s the perfect make-ahead dessert for a party or holiday with friends and family
No bake cheesecake bites are beautiful and irresistibly delicious mini cheesecakes. Covered with chocolate on the outside and creamy on the inside, these mini cheesecake bites melt in your mouth and are the perfect bite!
This creamy and thick Oreo cheesecake is super easy to make and out of this world delicious! It’s loaded with luscious cream cheese and cookies and cream.
Strawberry white chocolate cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser the whole family will enjoy! This beautiful homestyle dessert has a creamy texture with a crunchy graham cracker crust and fresh strawberries on top! This cheesecake recipe is easy to make for Easter, Mother’s Day, holidays, parties and potlucks.
These chocolate peanut butter cheesecake bars are stuffed with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups for a blissfully decadent treat! They’re creamy and smooth with chocolatey peanut butter flavors. Perfect for parties and potlucks!
Mango cheesecake charlotte is an irresistible no bake dessert with a ladyfinger crust, creamy cheesecake filling and a mango glaze on top. It’s a refreshing make-ahead dessert bursting with fruity flavor and perfect for a party. Plus video tutorial!
This ladyfinger cheesecake is a delicious French charlotte cake with a lady finger crust and creamy cherry cheesecake filling. It’s a mouthwatering dessert to make for a party or holiday, no baking required!
These no-bake cheesecake stuffed apples combine the tartness of fresh apples with a smooth and creamy filling. Top with toasted pecans and caramel sauce for the ultimate snack or dessert that’s ready in 15 minutes!
This strawberry cheesecake salad is a rich and creamy dessert combining homemade cheesecake with strawberries and banana. It’s perfect for a potluck or summer BBQ!
Easy Cheesecake Recipe: No-Bake Philadelphia Cheesecake
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 16 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 3 packages cream cheese room temperature (8-oz each package)
- 1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional pie filling – for topping
Make the Graham Cracker Crust
- Pulverize the graham crackers using a food processor or blender until fine.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Pour into a 9-inch springfrom pan. Press with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Make sure it’s packed in very tightly, otherwise, it can fall apart when cutting the cheesecake.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, add softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat on medium speed until completely combined and smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract, and use a spatula to fold into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. (Make sure there are no lumps of cream cheese.)
- Add the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. Gently mix until combined.
Assemble the Cheesecake
- Take the graham cracker crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust. Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Cover with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Place it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or up to 2 days. (I recommend letting it chill overnight for the best result.)
- Gently remove the rim. Serve with optional toppings.
- Bring your cream cheese to room temperature before cooking to ensure a smooth texture.
- Make sure to pack down your crust very tightly until it’s firm so that it doesn’t break apart when you cut the cake for serving.
- It’s important to beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Otherwise, your cheesecake filling can become runny.