Is there anything better than a warm, gooey brownie? Whether you’re serving brownies to friends and family or treating yourself, you’ll find plenty of inspiration in this collection of recipes.
In this post we’re sharing 23 of the best brownie recipes from sweet caramel brownies to easy peppermint brownies. Enjoy!
These brownies are the perfect combination of gooey marshmallows, crisp graham crackers, and rich chocolate brownies. Boxed brownie mix makes them extra easy!
You’ll want to add this recipe for fudgy brownies to your personal collection. Serve them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
A beautiful apple rose is baked into each brownie in this recipe. Serve these brownies to guests at your next party!
With a box of brownie mix, these salted caramel brownies are ready in just 35 minutes. They’re perfect for casual get-togethers.
Peanut butter, graham crackers, and marshmallows combine to create these indulgent brownies. Make them in the afternoon and serve them for dessert!
Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough and boxed brownie mix makes easy work of these sweet brownies. They even feature an Oreo cookie layer!
Impress your guests with these multi-layered red velvet brownies! The base is chocolate chip cookie dough, followed by a layer of oreo cookies topped with red velvet cake.
These flourless brownies feature a delectable cheesecake swirl! Serve them to guests at your next get-together.
You’ll love the flavor of these sweet caramel brownies and they couldn’t be easier to make! They’re ready in just 30 minutes and have just five ingredients.
Every bite of these decadent brownies is full of minty flavor. Serve them at a St. Patrick’s Day celebration!
Hazelnuts add a delightful crunch to these rich and fudgy brownies. Nutella adds an extra layer of hazelnut flavor.
These brownies are sweet, chocolatey and rich! Make them extra special by adding chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
High-quality Godiva chocolate makes these brownies super rich and flavorful. Serve them to guests with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream.
These festive brownies are ideal for holiday get-togethers. You’ll love the flavor combination of candy canes and chocolate!
These 4-ingredient brownies are the easiest we’ve tried and they turn out great! They’re ready in just 20 minutes.
If you love the flavor combination of cookies and cream, give these brownies a try! They feature a fudgy brownie layer topped with a sweet mixture of white chocolate chips, whipping cream, powdered sugar, and chopped Oreos.
Coffee and chocolate go hand-in hand and these brownies don’t disappoint! They feature a fudgy brownie layer, a coffee frosting, and a chocolate topping. Yum!
These buckeye brownies taste a lot like peanut butter cups! They have a delicious brownie base, a creamy peanut butter filling, and a chocolate topping.
Sea salt brings out the flavor of these rich chocolate brownies. You’ll only need a handful of ingredients and they bake up beautifully every time!
The malted milk flavor of these rich brownies will take you back to your childhood! Your family will love them.
Bourbon, cinnamon, dark brown sugar, and toasted pecans pair up with real dark chocolate and cocoa in these rich brownies. They’re hands-down some of the best we’ve tasted!
You’ll love the sweet topping of these rich chocolate brownies. Serve them for dessert with your favorite ice cream!
White miso paste adds a hint of savory flavor to these chocolate brownies. They’re not overly sweet and are delicious served with a cup of hot coffee or tea.
Easy S’mores Brownies Recipe
- 18 oz brownie mix 1 box
- ingredients called for on cake mix box oil, egg etc.
- 6 graham cracker sheets 4 oz
- 6 oz milk chocolate bars Hershey’s or similar (see note)
- 16 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Grease a 9×13 inch rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, make brownie mix according to package directions.
- Pour HALF of the brownie batter into prepared baking dish, and spread into a smooth layer using a spatula.
- Gently place graham cracker pieces on top of the batter to cover.
- Place chocolate bars on top of graham crackers to cover loosely.
- Place marshmallows on top of chocolate spaced evenly around the dish.
- Drizzle the remaining brownie batter over top of the marshmallows and chocolate.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes in the pan. Serve and enjoy!
- The chocolate amount corresponds to 4 Hershey’s 1.55oz milk chocolate bars. You can also substitute semisweet chocolate bars.