If you’re preparing for a Vegan Brunch, we’ve got you covered. From pancakes and waffles to bagels and smoothie bowls, there are 25 of the best vegan brunch ideas and recipes below. Even your non-vegan guests are sure to enjoy these dishes.
What Is a Typical Brunch Menu?
Brunch is a great combination of breakfast and lunch. Brunch menu items often include breakfast classics like pancakes and French toast. Quiche, avocado toast and hash brown potatoes are other scrumptious options.
What Are the Most Popular Brunch Items?
At any given brunch, you’re bound to find pancakes, waffles, crepes and quiches. By brunch time, it’s also late enough in the day to start drinking. Mimosas and sangrias are popular brunch cocktails, along with fresh fruit juices, tea and coffee.
Easy Savory Vegan Brunch Ideas
- Vegan Pancakes: Pancakes are a must for brunch! These mouthwatering, fluffy pancakes are dairy-free and require just 6 ingredients.
- Vegan Quiche: This creamy and satisfying quiche is bound to be the star of your next brunch party. With a flaky, golden crust and a creamy spinach filling, a vegan-friendly quiche is perfect for brunch.
- Vegan Waffles: These waffles contain no eggs or dairy, making it ideal for your vegan brunch guests. Drizzle with maple syrup and top with fresh fruit.
- Avocado Toast 4 Ways: There are so many delicious ways to enjoy avocado! Here are 4 delicious, vegan-approved ways to make avocado toast.
- Veggie Burgers: These hearty burger patties are 100% meat, egg and dairy free, without skimping on flavor. This may be the healthiest, heartiest burger you’ve ever had.
- Vegan Biscuits and Jam: Vegan-friendly buttermilk biscuits are light, fluffy and completely dairy-free. Serve with your favorite jams and jellies.
- Vegan Breakfast Sausage: If you enjoy the Impossible brand of vegan-friendly breakfast sausages, you’re going to love this recipe. These meatless sausages are low in calories, but full of flavor.
- Vegan French Toast: Have dessert for breakfast with this vegan French toast! It’s made with dairy-free coconut milk for a rich, nutty flavor.
- Smothered Potatoes: This Southern classic is sure to be a hit at brunch. Smothered potatoes are tender on the inside, crispy on the outside and can be seasoned just how you like it.
- Vegan Breakfast Burrito: You’ll be substituting eggs with scrambled tofu for this vegan breakfast burrito. Serve with pico de Gallo, avocado and crispy potatoes, rolled into a vegan flour tortilla.
- Vegan Breakfast Pizza: This breakfast pizza is absolutely loaded with tasty veggie toppings. It’s also topped with vegan-friendly “bacon” strips made with tempeh.
- Potato Latkes: Potato Latkes are a traditional Jewish dish that’s similar to hash browns. This vegan version is dairy and egg free.
- Vegan Baked Oatmeal: This isn’t your average oatmeal. This vegan baked oatmeal is perfect for brunch or your weekly meal prep.
- Tofu Scramble: Tofu scramble is flavorful, savory and packed with protein. If you like it hot, go ahead and add red pepper flakes or hot sauce.
- Breakfast Buddha Bowl: These Buddha bowls are plant-based, wholesome and nutritious. Half the fun is assembling the bowl with all your favorite ingredients.
- Vegan Breakfast Sandwich: You could call this a vegan-friendly version of the Egg McMuffin. Scrambled tofu, vegan ham and melty vegan cheese sandwiched between a fluffy English muffin.
- Vegan Bagels: It’s easier than you think to make your own bagels from scratch at home. This recipe is completely milk and dairy-free.
Sweet Vegan Brunch Recipes
- Pitaya Bowl: This bright and colorful smoothie bowl is made with dragonfruit and topped with your favorite berries, nuts and granola.
- Granola Breakfast Pizza: This is an energy-boosting idea to start your day right! Granola pizza is easy to make and you can customize with your favorite toppings such as berries, nuts, coconut and more.
- Vegan Banana Bread: Enjoy a slice of this heavenly banana bread at your next brunch. This recipe is easy to follow and contains no eggs or dairy.
- Quinoa and Fruit Salad: Who knew quinoa could be paired with fruit? Quinoa fruit salad is fresh, tasty and drizzled with a sweet maple syrup dressing.
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls: Looking for something sweet for your brunch menu? These vegan-approved cinnamon rolls are soft, fluffy and glazed to perfection.
- Chia Seed Pudding: With only four ingredients and a ton of health benefits, chia seed pudding will be your new favorite breakfast. Sweeten with honey or maple syrup and top with fresh fruit.
- Smoothie Bowl: Made with a few simple ingredients, this strawberry banana smoothie bowl is so easy to make and vegan frienly. Plus, you can customize with your favorite toppings.
- Eggless Blueberry Muffins: These eggless blueberry muffins are moist, delicious and 100% vegan. They’re the perfect on-the-go option for a healthy breakfast.
What Do You Serve At a Brunch Party?
In addition to these tasty vegan brunch options, you can also add charcuterie boards, mimosas, and bruschetta to the menu to take your party to a new level!
You May Also Like
15 Best Vegan Brunch Ideas (Granola Breakfast Pizza Recipe & More)
- 3 cups granola
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt or your favorite yogurt
- 1/3 cup almonds chopped
- toppings of your choice
- Mix together the granola, chopped almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add the mixture into a 9-inch round baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press down firmly. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt.
- Add your favorite toppings. Serve and enjoy!