If you’re a fan of Joanna Gaines and have watched her new Magnolia Table cooking show, you know that she makes some delicious looking food! From tasty appetizers to savory main dishes and sweet desserts, everything looks drool-worthy.
We’ve gathered 12 of the best Magnolia Table recipes for you to try at home.
These traditional southern style biscuits bake up light and fluffy. They’re easy to make and would be delicious served with biscuit gravy and fried chicken!
This rich stove-top mac and cheese has three different kinds of cheese! It’s made with simple ingredients you probably have on hand and is super-easy to make.
These delectable chocolate chip cookies come out soft in the middle and slightly crisp around the edges. The recipe makes 40 cookies so you’ll have enough to share with family and friends!
You won’t want to order take out again after making this delicious honey garlic chicken! The fresh pineapple adds a burst of sweet flavor in every bite. Serve it with steamed rice and broccoli for an amazing meal!
You’ll love the light texture of these fluffy pancakes. They’re made with tangy buttermilk and just enough sugar to give them a touch of sweetness. Enjoy them with butter, warm maple syrup, and your favorite toppings!
These homemade pretzels are easy to make and would be a great addition to a game day menu! The recipe also includes a tip on how to make a cinnamon sugar version!
This moist and delicious banana bread is ready to enjoy in an hour. It’s full of delicious banana flavor and you can add chopped pecans or chocolate chips to make it extra special. Enjoy it with a cup of hot coffee or tea!
This recipe is so simple and uses ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.
These lemon bars are the perfect balance of tart and sweet! You’ll only need a handful of ingredients and they’re ready to enjoy in under an hour.
These chicken enchiladas are a breeze to make and are perfect for busy weeknights! Add a crisp side salad for a complete meal.
Your family will love the flavor of this savory cornbread. The jalapenos add the perfect amount of heat. Serve it in wedges with butter alongside crispy fried chicken!
Serve this rich French toast the next time you’re hosting brunch! It’s rich, sweet, and would be wonderful topped with fresh berries and a dusting of icing sugar.
Magnolia Table’s Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and milk.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir until well combined. Let the mixture stand for 20-30 minutes until the batter begins to get fluffy.
- Heat a griddle or a skillet over medium-high heat. Oil the surface of the griddle and heat until a couple droplets of water sizzle.
- Measure a ¼ cup of batter and cook the pancake for about 2 minutes until the top begins to form bubbles and the bottom is golden brown. Gently flip the pancake and cook for about 2 minutes until golden brown on the other side.
- Serve hot and enjoy and with your favorite toppings!