If you haven’t heard of Dragon fruit, then you don’t know what you’re missing. It’s a fruit that not only tastes delicious but provides you with many health benefits too! With all of the dragon fruit recipes below, you will be able to include this magnificent fruit in your diet more often!
Best Dragon Fruit Recipes
Healthy Dragon Fruit Smoothie
You’re about to taste the best dragon fruit smoothie ever! It’s packed full of nutrients and is incredibly creamy and healthy too! Plus, this drink can be ready in less than 5 minutes! And for those vegans out there, you’ll love that this is naturally dairy-free and vegan.
Instagrammers, this one is for you! It’s a picture-perfect drink that all of your followers will want to make! Dragon drink is a copycat Starbucks recipe and is similar to the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher but with bright pink color and refreshing flavors!
It’s a healthy breakfast recipe that almost looks too good to eat! Made with dragon fruit, this recipe is also low in calories while providing you with antioxidants, vitamins and fiber.
Dragon Fruit Chia Pudding
Dragon fruit chia pudding is a must-try recipe! Here you will get step-by-step instructions with photos. That means it’s completely full proof! Made with dragon fruit, coconut milk, chia seed, vanilla and sugar.
Berry Dragon Fruit Smoothie
With a pop of color, this berry dragon fruit smoothie is a must-try! It’s antioxidant-rich and easily tastes just as good as it looks. Perfect for those hot days where you need a cool treat!
Dragon Fruit Banana Smoothie
If you’re looking for a smoothie that’s loaded with health benefits, then you found it! This dragon fruit banana smoothie is made with just 5 ingredients. Whip it up for breakfast or a snack and feel good all day long!
Yellow Dragon Fruit
It’s time to switch things up a bit and use a yellow dragon fruit. It’s a popular fruit that has a sweet and mild taste. The fun doesn’t stop there – it has a ton of health benefits too! Now’s your chance to learn all about it and how to eat it!
Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher
Now is your chance to enjoy your favorite mango dragon refresher right at home! Skip the expensive Starbucks and make this drink with just 5 simple ingredients. Plus, you can customize it with lemonade or coconut milk.
Dragon Fruit Salad
Loaded with berries, it’s a fruit salad that features – you guessed it, Dragon Fruit! It’s a recipe that is bursting with refreshing flavors and finishes off being served in a dragon fruit bowl! Enjoy!
Dragon Fruit Salsa
Who doesn’t love chips and salsa?! It’s a popular snack that’s easy and fun to share! Here you will be able to step up your nacho game and make it with dragon fruit instead! Your party guests will certainly be surprised with something new!
Dragon Fruit Popsicle
Are you ready to cool down? This dragon fruit popsicle recipe will help you beat those hot days while making something refreshing with the kids. They’re delicious, easy and quick to make! Plus they’re dairy-free and gluten-free too!
Dragon Fruit Lemonade
Pretty in pink is the saying, and definitely applies to this recipe! Dragon fruit lemonade is made using fresh lemons and whole dragon fruit! It’s simple to make and doesn’t require the use of simple syrup. It’s the perfect choice for a hot day.
Dragon Fruit Yogurt Parfait
Also known as Pitaya, dragon fruit is said to have a subtle sweetness to its taste! That makes it perfect for combining it in a yogurt parfait. It’s a fun way to enjoy this fruit while providing you with vibrant colors and sweet and tangy flavors! Yum!!
Best Dragon Fruit Recipe Healthy Pitaya Smoothie
- 2 cups dragon fruit 2 frozen pitaya packs or 1 medium dragon fruit*
- 1/2 cup almond milk** unsweetened
- 1 large whole banana*** frozen
- granola and seeds such as chia seeds
- fresh fruits such as kiwi, banana, blueberries, strawberries
- If using fresh dragon fruit, chop it into small cubes and freeze overnight. (If you use frozen pitaya packs, you can use them directly.)
- Gather together all the ingredients and slice frozen banana into chunks.
- Pour almond milk into the blender first.
- Add frozen banana and dragon fruit.
- Secure the lid and start to blend on low speed and increase to high. Blend for about 30 to 60 seconds or until the mixture is evenly smooth. (If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk; if it’s too thin, add more fruits.)
- Pour in glasses or bowls and garnish with optional toppings.
- Serve immediately.
- * If you cannot find fresh red dragon fruit, you can use frozen Pitaya Plus smoothie packs.
- **You can substitute milk or yogurt for almond milk.
- ***You can substitute strawberries or raspberries for banana for the keto option.
I recommend using a high-quality blender such as Vitamix for this recipe.
Leave a Reply