Cubed pork is a simple way to get dinner on the table fast! It’s easy to source, economical, and is the perfect solution to busy weeknights. We’ve rounded up 10 of the best Cubed Pork Recipes for you to make at home.
All of them are tasty and super easy to make! From sweet and sour cubed pork to garlic butter pork bites, you’ll love this new way of cooking pork meat!
Best Cubed Pork Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Everyone’s favorite Chinese take-out dish is also easy to make at home! This Sweet and Sour Pork recipe is the perfect combination of tangy pineapples, sweet sauce, and savory pork. It’s ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes, so go ahead and make it on a weeknight!
Pork and pineapple pair beautifully in this delicious dish. A whole pineapple is stuffed with saucy pork, and is then wrapped in bacon and grilled until done! Serve it with steamed rice to soak up the delicious sauce.
The pork in this one-pan dish is perfectly seasoned in garlic butter and cajun seasoning. Serve it with a side of potato wedges for a quick and tasty weeknight meal!
You’ll love the flavors of this ginger pork dish that takes just 20 minutes to make! It has a hint of heat from the ginger, and is more savory than sweet. Serve it with steamed rice and stir fried veggies.
If your family loves the flavor combination of honey and garlic, you’ll want to give this recipe a try. The pork cooks slowly in the oven until moist and tender. Serve it over noodles with a side of your favorite green veggie.
Serve this hearty stew when the weather is cold! It’s hearty, comforting, and is ready to enjoy in about an hour.
These tasty nuggets of seasoned pork can be served as an appetizer or a main! You’ll only need four ingredients and it’s an easy recipe to make.
Grab your slow cooker to make delicious pork carnitas! The pork is seasoned with chili powder, cumin, and oregano, and slowly cooks in a mixture of aromatics and citrus juice. Serve it on soft buns for the ultimate casual meal!
You’ll love the sweet garlicky flavor of these tender pork bites! It’s baked in the oven instead of on the stovetop and couldn’t be easier. Serve it with steamed rice and sauteed green beans for a delicious meal.
Easy Sweet and Sour Cubed Pork Recipe
- 1 ½ lb pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 3-4 cups vegetable oil for frying
Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 medium onion cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 cup pineapple chunks fresh or canned
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cut the pork into 3/4-inch / 2 cm cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix together cornstarch, flour and salt.
- Add the egg, 1 tablespoon oil and water. Whisk until smooth. The mixture will be thick like pancake batter.
- Add the cubed pork to the mixture and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil to 350˚F / 175˚C in a deep-fryer or medium saucepan, and set aside a wire rack.
- Add the pork in batches and deep fry for about 5 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove to the rack with a slotted spoon, and repeat for remaining pork.
- Heat a skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Sauté onion, bell peppers and pineapple in the pan for 2 – 4 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add the sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and ketchup. Bring to a simmer.
- In a small bowl or teacup, mix together the cornstarch and water to make a slurry.
- Slowly stir it into the pan. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce is thick enough to coat the vegetables.
- Add in the cooked pork and stir to coat evenly with the sauce. Serve and enjoy!