This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
There really isn’t anything quite like a bowl of soup to comfort you and make you feel completely cozy! Below you will find 21 easy Crockpot Soup Recipes that will warm you up on cold and rainy days!
Easy Crockpot Soup and Stews
Imagine coming home from a long day of work to a nice warm bowl of soup! This comforting recipe includes the ingredients for homemade broth. It’s flavorful and easy to make!
Potatoes, carrots, onions and tender beef make up this dish! Crockpot beef stew is a mouth-watering meal with a delicious sauce. The best part? Just 15 minutes of prep!
Here is a delicious dump-and-go recipe you can make in the slow cooker. It’s creamy, hearty and filled with mouthwatering cheeseburger flavors!
This taco soup is loaded with beans, turkey, beef and tomatoes! What’s missing? Tortillas for dipping, and don’t forget the sour cream and cheese. Perfect for freezing and meal prep too!
Here’s a slow cooker recipe that transforms leftover ham into a fabulous soup. This ham and bean soup is satisfying and only requires 10 minutes of prep before the crock pot works its magic.
You’ll have a tough time deciding on what makes this soup so delicious – the vegetables or the beef! It’s loaded with both and bursting with incredible flavors!
This one-pot soup is flavorful and satisfying with irresistible lasagna flavors. Plus, it’s easy to make using the slow cooker. Switch up ingredients to make it your own!
Here is another filling crock pot soup with hamburger flavors and macaroni pasta. It’s like chili but even better! The best part? It makes enough to last you through the week.
Healthy Crockpot Soup Recipes
Enjoy a thick and creamy soup that’s actually healthy! This crockpot recipe features tender chunks of chicken breast and potatoes plus vegetables too. It’s a must-try!
This delicious soup is healthy and vegan, plus it’s packed with flavor from the onions, garlic and Italian seasoning. Simply dump the ingredients into the crockpot and come back to a healthy meal.
If you love stuffed peppers, then you’ll love this soup! Made with rice, seasonings and bell peppers, it’ll easily get a stamp of approval from the entire family!
A great detox and weight loss soup, cabbage soup is one of the healthier options too! This recipe is low in calories, carbs and fat. Plus, it’s easy to make in the crockpot! Does it get better than that?
Slow Cooker Soup Recipes with Chicken
Here is a Tex-Mex themed soup with tortillas on top. It’s made in the slow cooker using simple ingredients like chicken breasts, beans and corn. So good, you won’t want to miss it!
This chicken and dumplings is comfort food at its finest! Made easily in the crock pot, it’s a hearty meal in a bowl that adults and kids alike will enjoy.
Did you grow up on eating oven-baked pot pies? Well, this soup has all of those flavors with less work. Perfect for cold winter nights!
Vegetable Crockpot Soup Recipes
French onion soup is one of those dishes you can go back to again and again! It’s full of bold flavors like caramelized onions, croutons and Swiss cheese. This crockpot version is one of my faves!
When you want a healthy vegetable soup that’s easy to make, look no further than this crockpot recipe. Not only is it tasty, but vegan, paleo and Whole 30 and vegan too!
With just 5 minutes of prep, you’ll be on your way to enjoying homemade split pea soup! This recipe is delicious and full of fiber and protein!
Calling all cheese lovers! This soup combines two favorites: cheddar cheese and broccoli. It’s got simple and delicious flavors that are better than restaurant versions. So give it a try!
Here’s a soup that makes you feel warm and cozy. Whether you’re craving butternut squash or not, you’ll certainly want to experience all the rich flavors in this soup!
If you love this classic Italian soup, then try this crockpot recipe. It’s got noodles, potatoes and veggies with flavors so fresh that you’ll want to savor every spoonful
You May Also Like
Easy Crockpot Beef Stew
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 medium carrots sliced
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 4 tablespoons red wine
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning or oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons green peas
- Place the beef cubes in a large mixing bowl along with flour, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix until well coated.
- Place a large skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot, add cooking oil followed by enough beef to fill the pan 3/4 full in one layer.
- Sear in skillet until lightly browned on all sides, about 5 minutes total. Then transfer the beef to a large plate. Repeat for any remaining beef.
- Add garlic, onions, carrots, baby potatoes and browned beef cubes into the slow cooker.
- Add red wine, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, tomato paste and beef broth to the slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 4-5 hours until potatoes are tender and meat is tender.
- About 30 minutes prior to serving, mix together cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water in a small bowl until smooth. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 20-30 minutes until the broth has thickened.
- A few minutes before serving, add peas to the slow cooker.
- Serve with optional chopped parsley on top for garnish. Enjoy!