For busy mornings, a breakfast sandwich is the way to go. What’s better than stacking all your favorite ingredients together for an easy, grab-and-go meal? We’ve rounded up the best Breakfast Sandwich Recipes, from simple bagel sandwiches to healthy vegetable sandwiches, to easy meals with delicious and wholesome ingredients like eggs, avocado and veggies.
These filling sandwiches only take a few minutes to put together and you can enjoy them during your commute, or at work or school.
What are Some Popular Breakfast Sandwich Ideas?
When it comes to sandwiches, the possibilities are truly endless. But there are a few classics that are popular for a reason – they’re just that good! A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich is a traditional combo that works every single time. Other popular options include the Sausage Egg McMuffin, avocado toast and the Everything Bagel.
What Goes with a Breakfast Sandwich?
If you want to start your day with a warm beverage, a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate pairs perfectly with any breakfast sandwich. For cold beverages, a green smoothie, iced coffee or a classic glass of orange juice are refreshing options.
How to Make a Good Breakfast Sandwich?
For hot sandwiches, it’s best to toast the bagel or bread for a crunchy texture. You can also spread some butter for extra flavor. As they’re completely customizable so you’re free to add and remove ingredients as you choose. Just make sure that your fillings are not too saucy to prevent soggy sandwiches.
Popular Sandwich Ideas for Breakfast
- Homemade Sausage Egg McMuffin (McDonald’s Copycat Recipe): McDonald’s classic McMuffin can be recreated at home with this simple recipe. You can even make them in bulk and freeze to make meal prep a breeze.
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwich: When bread becomes boring, jazz up your breakfast sandwich with a fresh croissant!
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich: You can’t go wrong with the bacon, egg and cheese combo. Stack them between a halved English muffin for a quick and filling start to the day.
- French Toast Sandwiches: When you’ve got a sweet tooth in the morning, French toast is the way to go. Check out these decadent French toast recipes.
- Meal Prep Breakfast Sandwich: Meal prepping saves time and money and helps keep you on track with your fitness goals. Make breakfast sandwiches ahead of time for easy, breezy mornings.
- English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich: The English muffin breakfast sandwich is the perfect grab-and-go breakfast option. These mini sandwiches are filling, fun and delicious.
Best Breakfast Sandwich Recipes with Avocado
- Bacon Egg and Avocado Sandwich: What’s better than bacon? The combination of bacon, avocado, and egg on the go! 😍
- Avocado Toast Breakfast Sandwich: Adding avocado to your breakfast takes it to the next level! Crispy bacon, creamy avocado and a fried egg are sandwiched between buttery slices of toast.
- Guacamole Breakfast Sandwich: Taco Tuesday, but make it breakfast. This guacamole breakfast sandwich is packed with both flavor and protein.
- Best Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich: Melty cheese, ham, cheese and eggs are paired with freshly baked biscuits for an irresistible breakfast.
Easy Bagel Sandwich
- Vegan Breakfast Bagel Sandwich: This plant-based breakfast is made with dairy-free cheese and vegan-friendly egg substitutes.
- Everything Bagel Breakfast Sandwich: Swap sliced bread for an Everything Bagel to make this loaded breakfast sandwich. Mashed avocado, crispy bacon, melted cheese and scrambled eggs are sure to leave you satisfied.
- Make-Ahead Sausage & Egg Breakfast Bagels: Tough work week coming up? These make-ahead breakfast bagels can make your mornings a bit easier.
Healthy Vegetarian Sandwich Meals for Breakfast
- Healthy Microwave Egg and Vegetable Breakfast Sandwich: For busy mornings, this microwave sandwich is a time saver! This healthy meal can even be prepared in the break room at work.
- Veggie Breakfast Sandwich: Get a healthy serving of veggies with this simple sandwich recipe. Feel free to use your favorite bread or English muffin.
- Veggie Packed Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Sandwiches: These sandwiches are packed with vegetables for a winning start to your day. Best of all, they can be made in bulk and frozen to make meal prep easy.
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich with Spinach and Feta: Add some oomph to your sandwich with feta cheese and spinach for a Mediterranean-inspired breakfast.
Other Easy Breakfast Sandwich Ideas
- Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwich: If you’ve got an air fryer, you can put together this southern-style breakfast sandwich with ease.
- Waffle Sandwiches: Using waffles instead of bread makes your breakfast sandwich so much more special. Drizzle with maple syrup for the ultimate comfort food.
- Low Carb Keto Breakfast Sandwich: This Keto-friendly breakfast sandwich is low in carbs so it works with your macros.
- Chicken Egg Breakfast Sandwich: For an extra serving of protein in the morning, try this breakfast sandwich with chicken breast and eggs.
What Are Some Good Starbucks Breakfast Sandwich Options?
If you don’t feel like cooking, Starbucks has so many tasty breakfast sandwiches on its menu. Popular options include the bacon gouda and egg sandwich, the double-smoked bacon, cheddar and eggs sandwich, and Swiss and egg sandwich. Meatless options such as the Impossible breakfast are also available.
Where to Buy a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich?
Jimmy Dean makes delicious breakfast sandwiches that can be easily prepared in less than two minutes in the microwave. Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches are available in a grocery store near you. Just enter your zip code to find out where you can get these tasty and convenient breakfast sandwiches.
What’s the Best Breakfast Sandwich Maker?
With over 20,000 five-star reviews on Amazon, the Hamilton Beach Sandwich Maker is exactly what you need to craft the best breakfast sandwiches. This handy little machine cooks all your ingredients quickly for fresh, hot sandwiches every time.
You May Also Like
21 Easy Breakfast Sandwiches (Croissant Breakfast Sandwich Recipe & More)
- 4 croissants
- butter as needed
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices ham
- Cut each croissant into halves and toast them in a toaster.
- Spread each piece with butter evenly.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Then pour the egg mixture into the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes and use a wooden spoon to stir the eggs gently. Once it’s cooked, remove from heat.
- Top half of the croissant buns with ham and scrambled eggs, and then cover with the second half of the bun. Serve and enjoy!