We’ve rounded up 13 Easy Beef Cube Recipes, all of which are super delicious and bursting with flavor. From Beef Stews to Honey Garlic Beef Cubes to Mongolian Beef, you’ll never wonder what to do with beef cube steak again!
If you are wondering how to cook your beef cubes, you’ve come to the right place. The recipes below are comforting and easy to cook – you’ll be inspired. Make sure to check out our Best Crockpot Beef Recipes and Easy Short Rib Recipes.
How Do You Make Beef Cubes Tender?
There are several ways to make beef cubes tender, including physically tenderizing with a meat mallet or letting the meat marinate for a few hours before cooking. Using a slow cooker at low heat will also create tender beef cubes.
Best Beef Cube Recipes
1. Beef Cubes and Potatoes
This Beef Steak Bites recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make in a skillet. It’s loaded with tender and juicy beef and creamy potatoes. So delicious!
2. Best Ever Beef Stew
Tender beef and fresh carrots, onions, and potatoes make this dish a hearty meal. Red wine gives the rich sauce an extra pop of flavor. Plus, you can make it ahead of time.
3. Beef Wellington Bites
Wrap puff pastry around beef bites to create this simple but elegant-looking appetizer. You can prepare it ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days in an airtight container.
4. Honey Garlic Beef Bites
Marinating the beef for two hours before cooking gives this recipe a tender texture and flavorful taste. With a cooking time of only 3 to 4 minutes, this recipe is quick and easy to make.
5. Mexican Carne Guisada
This Mexican beef stew features tender beef cubes in a flavorful brown gravy. It’s easy to make and you can serve it with potatoes, tortillas, or rice for a delicious meal.
6. Masala Curry Beef Cubes
This Instant Pot recipe is filled with fragrant spices and tender beef chunks. Ready in only 30 minutes, this dish can be served with steamed rice for a complete meal.
7. Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Buying pre-cut bite-sized steak cut the prep time to only 15 minutes. Butter, garlic, olive oil, and red pepper flakes create a dish packed with flavor.
8. Air Fryer Beef Steak Bites
Quick and easy to prepare, these garlic butter-flavored steak bites don’t need to be marinated before cooking. At only 200 calories per serving, this recipe provides 25 grams of protein for a healthy meal.
9. Mongolian Beef
Combine stir-fried beef with fresh vegetables in a sweet, spicy sauce to create this Asian dish. Ready in just 30 minutes, it’s a savory, light, and delicious meal.
10. Cajun Butter Steak Bites
Toss bite-sized beef cubes in Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning and saute for 2 to 3 minutes to create this tender and flavorful meal.
Quick and easy to prepare, this dish can be served with fresh veggies, noodles, or potatoes.
11. Crockpot Teriyaki Steak Bites
Using a slow cooker makes this meal super easy to prepare. Just add the sirloin steak chunks, water, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, and spices to the slow cooker, cook on low for 2 to 3 hours, and your meal is all ready to serve.
12. Beef Bourguignon
Celebrity chef Ina Garten’s beef bourguignon is a classic dish every home cook should try. This French beef stew is loaded with tender beef, veggies, red wine, and Cognac for a deep, rich flavor.
13. Asian Beef Bites and Potatoes
Loaded with tender beef cubes and delicious potatoes, these Asian-style beef bites and potatoes are one of our favorite ways to cook beef cubes.
The soft and moist potatoes soak up all the flavors during cooking, and it’s so delicious.
The best part? It’ll be ready on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes, perfect for a quick weekend meal.
You May Also Like
- Easy Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 20 Best Leftover Steak Recipes
- 15 Best Steak Dinner Recipes
- 16 Best Side Dishes for Steak Dinner
Best Beef Cube Recipes (Easy Beef Cube Stew Recipe and More)
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 carrots sliced
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place a large pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and enough beef to fit in a single layer with some space in between.
- Let the meat brown for 2 minutes, then flip the pieces to brown for another 2 minutes. Remove to a plate, and repeat with remaining oil and beef.
- Add the onions and garlic to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes using a wooden spoon and scraping the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the browned beef, red wine, broth, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, flour, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the middle of the preheated oven to braise for 2 hours until the meat is tender and the sauce thickened.
- Remove the pot from the oven and add the potatoes and carrots. Return to the oven and cook for 30 minutes more.
- Garnish with optional parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply