Baked Chicken Breasts with Vegetables are so flavorful and particularly low-fat compared to dark meat chicken. I am sharing with you all the secrets to yield the most delicious, tender and juicy chicken breast.
The secrets are the following few simple steps, but it will make a huge difference! First clean and pat dry your chicken breasts and then rub them with olive oil. Add your favorite seasoning. Then bake them at 450°F for 18 to 20 minutes. Baking them at a high temperature for a short time makes for extra tender chicken breasts.
Note: The traditional way of baking them at 350°F for 30 minutes will dry out your chicken breasts and make it chewy.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Vegetables
- 3 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 lb baby red potatoes halved or quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon sliced into rings
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary optional
- 3/4 lb green beans trimmed
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Set aside a large baking sheet.
- Pat dry chicken breasts and rub with oil. Then place them on the baking sheet.
- Add potatoes and tomatoes around the sheet pan and arrange them in one layer. Sprinkle minced garlic, oregano across the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to mix well. Place several lemon slices on top of chicken.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes (add green beans during the last 10 minutes).
- Broil for the last 5 minutes, if your chicken breasts look too pale.
- Remove chicken breasts from the oven and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Cover with aluminum foil while resting. Serve and enjoy!