Raspberries are the perfect combination of sweet and tart. They’re colorful, add texture, and are versatile! From fruit spreads to cakes and pies, raspberries always add something special to a dish.
Today we’re sharing 17 popular raspberry dessert recipes. All of them are easy to make and are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Best Raspberry Dessert Recipes
Raspberry Chocolate Pudding
This stunning pudding is an easy make-ahead dessert that’s elegant enough for guests! Serve it in clear dessert glasses for the best presentation.
Raspberry Oreo Cheesecake
Your guests will think you spent all day in the kitchen but this no-bake cheesecake takes just 45 minutes to make! Watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
Raspberry Lemon Cookies
Satisfy your cookie cravings with these colorful treats! They take just 30 minutes to make and feature a gorgeous red raspberry swirl!
Classic Raspberry Pie
You’ll love the tart-sweet flavor of this luscious pie! Serve it with creamy vanilla ice cream and lots of hot coffee and tea!
Make this refreshing sorbet the next time fresh raspberries are on sale! It takes just 30 minutes and is the perfect combination of sweet and tart!
Lemon Raspberry Cake
Plan to make this delightful cake for your next celebration party! The cake is topped with a sweet lemon cream cheese frosting that your guests will love!
Raspberry Coconut Magic Bars
You’ll love the coconut-almond crust, creamy cheesecake layer, and the melted chocolate topping of these yummy bars! Bring them to your next potluck!
You’ll want to serve this sweet raspberry crumble when it’s still warm from the oven! Enjoy it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this raspberry version of Tiramisu! The recipe serves two and takes just 20 minutes to make!
Surprise your family with these raspberry mousse filled eclairs! They’re the perfect dessert to serve after a holiday meal.
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Treat yourself to a mid-morning snack with this delicious raspberry coffee cake. It takes just 20 minutes of prep time and is ready to enjoy in an hour!
Homemade Raspberry Ice Cream
With just 5 ingredients you can make this creamy raspberry ice cream! Serve it to family and friends at your next summer barbeque!
Raspberry Streusel Bars
Make these delicious streusel bars on a Sunday and tuck them into your kids’ lunches during the week! They’re not too sweet and have a perfectly crisp crust.
Use fresh or frozen raspberries to make this sweet raspberry sauce. Serve it over ice cream, pancakes, cheesecake, or stir it into Greek yogurt!
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Add the delicious tart flavor of raspberries to chocolate chip cookies for a change of pace! The cookies are dotted with the raspberries and have a wonderful texture!
Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Perfect for a grab & go snack, these muffins are ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes! Make a big batch and pop them in the freezer for up to 3 months!
White Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
This stunning trifle will be the star of the table at your holiday gathering! It’s easy to assemble and the recipe includes a video with step-by-step instructions.
Easy Raspberry Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 3 oz Raspberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream or cool whip
- 1/2 cup half and half milk
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chopped or chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Place a muffin tin on a work surface. Set 6 wine glasses on the diagonal in the cups and set aside.
- In a small-medium bowl, add 1 cup of boiling water and gelatin and stir slowly until dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and mix well. Set aside to cool until half set (Thick but not firm). It takes about over 1 hour at room temperature or 5-10 minutes in the fridge.
- Once it’s half-settled, add whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into each glass. Keeping the glasses in position, slowly lift the tray and transfer to the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours to set.
- In a small-medium saucepan, add half and half milk. Sprinkle gelatin on top and set aside for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in cold water until mixed, and then add the chocolate and sugar.
- Place over medium-low heat and cook for about 8-12 minutes until the mixture can coat the back of a spoon easily. Then remove from heat. Let it cool completely.
- Remove glasses from the fridge and place on a flat surface. Pour the chocolate mixture into glasses and cover the raspberry layer.
- Chill at least one more hour to set.
- Garnish with optional raspberries and mint. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply