Perfect finger foods and irresistible sides aren’t just reserved for the pub. We’ve collected recipes for the best Pub Foods ever, so you can enjoy your favorite snacks and appetizers without actually heading out to the pub.
Bring the party home with these simple recipes.
Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Looking for a healthier alternative to deep-fried French fries? Baked Sweet Potato Fries are just the thing. With a sweet and salty flavor, these crispy easy-to-make fries will be a new family favorite.
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Cooked from frozen in your handy air fryer, these crisp, salted fries are perfect. Add your favorite dipping sauces alongside them and you have yourself a crunchy, pub-worthy side dish.
Crispy Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers With Cane’s Sauce (Copycat Recipe)
If you love Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, then you will adore this copycat recipe. Get the same crunchy and tender chicken fingers without leaving the house. You’ll never look for the take-out menu again.
Air Fryer Potato Chips
Crisp and delicious, these air fryer potato chips only call for three ingredients. Simple and quick, these pub-style chips are irresistible.
Perfect Chicken Strips Recipe
Made with loads of flavor and cooked to perfection, these chicken strips are kid-friendly and grownup-approved.
Animal Style Burger (In And Out Copycat Recipe)
Dreaming of your favorite In-N-Out burger? What if we told you we had the secret recipe to making your own? That’s right. This is the hamburger recipe you have been searching for.
Chili’s Salsa Copycat Recipe
Made with diced jalapenos, canned tomatoes, fresh cilantro, a splash of lime, and plenty of seasonings, this Chili’s dupe salsa recipe is always a crowd-pleaser.
Homemade Neapolitan Pizza (Pizza Napoletana)
You don’t have to head to a pizzeria in Naples for this traditional Neapolitan pizza. With a handful of ingredients and this winning recipe, this tasty pizza pie is a cinch to make.
Philly Cheese Steak
Philly Cheese Steak is a classic dish that just hits the spot. Find out how to make your own with this simple recipe.
Made with juicy beef, sautéed onions, carrots, and corn, and topped with a buttery, creamy serving of mashed potatoes, this authentic pub-style dish is a filling meal the whole family can agree on.
Loaded with tender potato and topped with bacon, sour cream, and melted cheese, these salty appetizers are sure to be devoured in no time.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Have you ever been to a pub if you haven’t ordered a side of wings? These Buffalo wings, served with a delicious sauce, are so scrumptious, Game Day will never be the same anywhere else again.
Fish And Chips
A classic British pub-style meal, fish n’ chips are easy to prep and loaded with flavor. Serve with a homemade tartar sauce for a truly authentic experience.
Quick to make and bursting with flavor, this simple nachos recipe is the appetizer everyone will love. No matter how much you make, it’s never enough!
Salty, gooey, and comforting, mozzarella sticks are an appetizer that you simply can’t resist. This recipe is an easy way to achieve mozzarella stick perfection.
Loaded with cheesy goodness, these sliders are so simple to make, your guests will never believe it. The best part? You can easily prep these ahead of time so they’re ready to go for your next Game Day event.
Tender, juicy, and dripping with savory flavor, these pub burgers are easy to make. Only a few ingredients are needed to prepare these mouthwatering burgers.
These meatless burgers are so delicious, even your carnivorous friends will never guess these are made of veggies only. Delicious and satisfying, these burgers are always a hit.
Pub-Style Steak And Onion Pie
A classic British dish, pub-style steak and onion pie is a yummy dish loaded with tender beef and decadent gravy, wrapped in a buttery, flaky crust.
Loaded with tender chicken and melted cheese, these delicious quesadillas are a must for any event.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Rich, creamy, and loaded with flavor, this spinach and artichoke dip is baked to melty perfection for an appetizer so satisfying, you won’t be able to resist – and neither will your guests.
Made with crispy bacon bits, avocado, tender chicken breast, tomato, hard-boiled egg, and chives served over a combination of lettuce varieties, this Cobb salad is perfect as a side or as a meal.
Classic Reuben Sandwich
Salty, tender, and downright delicious, this classic Reuben sandwich is a pub-style snack that makes one hearty and satisfying meal.
Best Pub Food Collection
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place an oven rack in the upper-middle position and preheat the oven to 400 F. Grease a lightly-colored, non-stick baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Set aside. Combine cornstarch, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place sliced sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add sliced sweet potato fries to a large bowl. Toss with olive oil and the cornstarch mixture. Mix until all fries are evenly coated.
- Spread fries out evenly, leaving space between each piece.
- Place the baking tray into the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the over, flip fries over gently, and bake for another 15 minutes, until the edges are crispy and the fries are tender. Serve immediately with ketchup or other condiments.
- Cut fries into ½-inch pieces that are about 2 inches in length. Try to cut them all the same size to ensure even cooking.
- If you want fries a little crispier you can preheat the baking sheets in the oven for a few minutes and cut the fries a little bit thinner. Pro tip: For a crispier result, preheat the baking sheets for a few minutes before placing fries on the sheet and cut the fries thinner.
Leave a Reply