Seafood lovers, it’s time to celebrate! If you love the flavor of Mexican food and are a fan of seafood, you’re in luck. In today’s post, we’re sharing 11 of our most popular seafood recipes.
From a spicy Mexican gumbo, to creamy crab and shrimp enchiladas, there’s something here for everyone!
Best Mexican Seafood Recipes
You’ll love the spicy flavor of these shrimp fajitas! Serve them with sour cream, guacamole, and lime wedges! This dish takes just 15 minutes to make – the perfect solution for busy weeknights.
Serve these tasty fish tacos the next time you’re hosting game day! The recipe makes 24 tacos and they’re ready to enjoy in under an hour.
This comforting gumbo comes together easily thanks to a can of chicken tortilla soup! It’s a one-dish meal that’s full of delicious Mexican flavors.
These blackened shrimp tacos are full of bright color and flavor! The mango adds a hit of juicy sweetness and the avocado is rich and creamy. Make a plan to serve these gems for next week’s Taco Tuesday!
This refreshing shrimp ceviche is the perfect dish to serve at a summer barbeque. It’s incredibly fresh tasting and perfectly seasoned. Enjoy it with crispy tortilla chips!
This traditional seafood soup is a delicious combination of red snapper, blue crab, shrimp, and crawfish! It takes about 45 minutes to make and is the perfect meal to enjoy on a chilly evening.
You’ll love the flavors and textures of these shrimp tostadas! The shrimp is grilled until plump and juicy and is served with creamy guacamole on a crisp tostada.
This incredibly tasty dish takes just 30 minutes to make! Serve it with a fresh green salad for a super easy weeknight dinner.
This Mexican tuna salad couldn’t be easier! It has all of the Mexican flavors you love and is ready to enjoy in just 10 minutes! Serve it on crispy tostadas for an irresistible crunch!
Ajo is the Spanish word for garlic and it’s the ingredient that makes this simple fish dish extra special! Serve it with steamed rice and your favorite green veggie.
Serve these creamy enchiladas at your next casual get-together! It’s an easy to prepare dish that will be the star of the party!
Best Mexican Seafood Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
Shrimp and Veggie
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined, thawed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 mixed bell peppers seeded and sliced (see note)
- 8 flour tortillas 8-inch size
- cilantro chopped
- salsa optional
- sour cream optional
- In a medium bowl, mix the shrimp and half of the fajita seasoning together. Set aside.
- Place a medium-large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the olive oil, onion, bell peppers and remaining fajita seasoning.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes until the onions have wilted and the bell peppers are tender.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and sauté for 2-3 more minutes until cooked.
- While the shrimp are cooking, place a second skillet over medium-high heat. Place a tortilla in the pan for 30 seconds to heat and then remove to a serving plate. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Serve shrimp mixture in tortillas with optional salsa, sour cream and cilantro. Enjoy!