If you love the spicy flavor of real jalapenos, then you will absolutely love these recipes. Jalapenos have never tasted so good!
Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Recipe
Forget traditional margaritas. This jalapeno margarita packs a punch! This spicy twist on your favorite cocktail is going to change the way you entertain from here on out.
Mac And Cheese Taco Shells
This is the perfect summer appetizer. Simple, tasty, and loaded with spicy jalapenos and melted cheese, this is going to be the talk of the town at your next shindig.
Bite-sized and packed with spicy, savory flavor, it’s nearly impossible to have just one. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, these appetizers are perfect for game day celebrations or any other event.
Skillet Corn with Jalapeno
Made with spicy jalapenos and sweet corn, this is the summer side dish that goes with any barbecue meal.
Cheesy Jalapeno Quesadillas
Loaded with spicy taste and flavorful melty cheese, these yummy quesadillas are filling and delicious. Bonus: they’re ready in just 10 minutes!
Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
Cornbread muffins are hearty and tasty. With a jalapeno twist, they’re even more delicious! The perfect balance of salty and sweet, this recipe makes for a great snack or a tasty side dish.
Give your guacamole some real flavor with zesty jalapenos. This secret ingredient will make your guacamole creamier than ever.
Jalapeno Black Beans
Made with fresh jalapenos and canned black beans, this is a simple and delicious Mexican side. You can prep this savory recipe in just 30 minutes.
Homemade chili is so easy to make that you’ll never do takeout again. With added jalapenos, this hearty meal packs loads of heat.
Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken enchiladas covered in melty cheese and smothered in this jalapeno dip (a dupe for your favorite Chuy’s dip) is going to be your family’s favorite meal.
Tomato Jalapeño Salsa
Roasted tomatoes with added jalapenos added at just the right time will result in the most authentic homemade salsa you’ll ever try.
Jalapeno Popper Rice
If you can’t resist jalapeno poppers, then this creamy and spicy rice dish is yet another recipe you’ll absolutely love.
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
What could make grilled cheese any better? Jalapenos! This creamy, spicy, and savory sandwich will change the way you eat grilled cheese forever.
Tabouli (Tabbouleh) with Fresh Jalapeno
Loaded with fresh herbs, crisp veggies, and a tangy lemon dressing, this salad is fresh and tasty. Add some jalapenos and voilà!
Jalapeno Popper Casserole
Ideal for serving a crowd, this casserole recipe is an easy way to enjoy the flavor and texture of jalapeno poppers. Your guests will beg you for seconds.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
This is about to become your new favorite dip. It’s loaded with creamy cheese, spicy jalapenos, and a crispy Panko crumb topping. It’s easy to make and will wow your guests!
Best Jalapeno Recipe: Mac and Cheese Taco Shells
Mac and Cheese
- 1/2 cup elbow pasta 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5-6 pieces flour tortillas 6-8 inch size
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers sliced
- fresh cilantro optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Cut 4-5 circles from each tortilla using a circular cookie cutter until you have 20-25 total.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder, and mix well.
- Place the circular tortilla pieces into the mix. Toss until coated.
- Flip the muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups according to the video. Bake 6 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the package. Pour in the milk and garlic powder. Stir in cheese and microwave for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Remove tacos from oven and spoon mac and cheese into them.
- Top with black beans, bell pepper, jalapeno and garnish with cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply