Healthy Breakfast Pie that’s easy to make with a few simple ingredients: granola, peanut butter, almonds, cinnamon, yogurt, berries and nuts. A great vegetarian breakfast or brunch idea.
Granola Breakfast Pie is a make-head and nutritious meal that you are going to get the benefits of fruits, proteins and whole grain carbs in every bite.
It’s a complete breakfast on its own. You can also serve it with eggs, French toast and milk. Great for a party, brunch or any special occasions.
I like to make it the night before and save time for the next morning. It’s really easy to make. I recommend using Greek yogurt as it’s thicker and less running. For the toppings, you can use whatever you have. Fruits such as blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries are good choices. You can also add nuts or shredded coconuts.
Healthy No Bake Granola Breakfast Pie
- 3 cups granola
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- Toppings of your choice: such as more granola blackberries, raspberries, chopped almonds, pistachios, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the granola, chopped almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.
- Add the granola mixture into a 9-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper. Press down firmly.
- Chill for an hour to let it set. Or you can leave it in the fridge overnight
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt. Add your favorite fruit and toppings. Serve and enjoy!