Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies – The BEST soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies stuffed with moist Oreos! They take about 30 minutes to make and all you need is your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreos! So simple and so delicious! Video recipe available!
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies is out-of-this-world delicious and fun sweet treat to enjoy with your family and friends. They are also great for birthdays and other special occasions!
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies are essentially two cookies surrounding an Oreo. There are two key ingredients in this recipe: chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreos. You can use store-bought cookie dough, but I find homemade chocolate chip cookie dough works much better for this recipe. Not only it tastes more delicious, but also holds the shape much more nicely.
How To Make Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is so easy to make and I usually make them with my kids and they absolutely love it! The secret to keeping the nice shape is to use a muffin tin.
First, spray the muffin in with cooking oil generously. Then make the chocolate chip cookie dough. Press a half-inch layer of dough into each muffin tin. And one Oreo on top and finish with another half-inch dough. Seal the dough properly. The muffin tin method produces well-shaped cookies with the exact same sizes.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
To make it, start by beating softened unsalted butter with sugars in a large mixing bowl. Then add in the eggs and vanilla. Once thoroughly combined, stir in the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until smooth.
The last step is to add the chocolate chips to the mixture and mix with a spatula until chocolate chips are evenly distributed.
Secrets to Making the Perfect Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Make sure to soften the butter before mixing it with other ingredients. If you are in a rush, simply place the unwrapped butter on a microwave-safe plate and microwave it for 20 seconds. Add 5 more seconds each time until it’s soft enough.
- After your Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are baked, remove the muffin tin from the oven. Let it cool completely before taking the cookies out. The cookies will break down easily if you take them out too early.
- These Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies taste best the same day. You can also keep them in an airtight container for up to a week. Or store them in a sealed zip-lock bag in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Watch Video: How To Make Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies (video recipe)
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies – The BEST soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies stuffed with moist Oreos! They take about 30 minutes to make and all you need is your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreos! So simple and so delicious!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 Oreos
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat softened butter with brown sugar and white sugar.
Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Add in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until smooth.
Apply nonstick spray to a muffin tin.
Press a half-inch layer of dough into each muffin tin cup.
Add one Oreo on top and then another half-inch of dough on top to fully enclose.
Bake for 15-18 min or until golden brown.
Cool completely in the pan before remove from the muffin tin. Serve and enjoy!