If you’re following a lower-carb lifestyle, this collection of low carb chicken recipes will help you stay on track. All of the dishes are super easy to make and low in net carbs.
Get inspired with this collection of 19 easy low carb chicken recipes. They’re loaded with flavor and will have you feeling deliciously satisfied.
When the weather is warm, it’s always fun to have a meal outside on the backyard deck. One dish that’s easy to make and always gets rave reviews is these chicken skewers.
This recipe will easily become a favorite in your home with how much flavor and texture is packed into each bite! Eat in a lettuce wrap, with a fork or serve it on top of sliced cucumbers, and definitely be sure to load it up with shredded chicken, boiled eggs and dill pickles!
Quite possibly the next low carb fried chicken breast recipe you’ll run across! With a special bread, these turn out golden and crispy every time! Using golden flax, your family won’t even know that this recipe is on the healthy side, in fact it tastes just like fast food!
This Keto chicken parmesan recipe is keto friendly, quick, low carb and kid approved! You certainly can’t go wrong with that! Without the use of breadcrumbs in this recipe, you’ll be able to enjoy the taste of breaded chicken by simply using parmesan cheese and herbs. Pair it with some caesar salad, green beans or zucchini noodles for the perfect healthy dish!
With just 3 net carbs per cup, this dairy free keto chicken soup is comfort all in one bowl. Just grab the shredded chicken, chicken broth, celery, onions, carrots and spaghetti squash and with just 10 minutes of prep you’ll be on your way to enjoying this soup before you know it.
Loaded with gooey cheese and crumbly bacon, this baked crack chicken breasts turn out delicious and creamy every time. The secret to the crack? Cream cheese, bacon and ranch dressing. Plus, this meal is the perfect make ahead meal for any night of the week.
Made completely from scratch, this keto chicken casserole with cream cheese is not only delicious but is gluten free and low carb too! You can save time with this recipe by using rotisserie chicken and if you’re missing the white rice, swap it for some cauliflower rice.
With a crispy crust, creamy filling this keto chicken pot pie tastes just like the traditional one without the extra carbs. Using almond flour for the crust, you will appreciate that you don’t have to knead dough, plus, you can freeze this dish and serve it up another night.
One of the easiest chicken recipes you’ll come across, your family will have a new low carb favorite! Between the cream cheese and the parmesan, you’ll experience the ultimate flavor on top of the spinach mixture stuffed into the chicken. Plus, it’s super quick to prepare!
Bursting with incredible flavor and filled with extra cheesy goodness, this keto chicken broccoli casserole is one to keep on hand. Ready in less than 30 minutes, your whole family will love the mixture of creamy, cheesy broccoli and juicy chicken.
Looking for an authentic Mexican meal without the guilt? Then serve up these keto chicken enchiladas – no one will ever know it’s low carb! Using low carb tortillas, chicken, cheese, and some rosarita sauce, you’ll only have to wait 15-20minutes to dive in and indulge.
Made in one pan, this creamy chicken and mushrooms recipe is nothing short of easy. Perfect for those busy nights, this dish is ready in just under 30 minutes and will have your family asking for more instead of complaining about another chicken dish.
The perfect comfort food any time of the year, this keto white chicken chili is filling, tasty and easy to freeze. Not quite as thick as your traditional chili dish but quite possibly loaded with more flavor!
These feta and spinach chicken patties cook up moist and tender. Serve them with sliced tomato, shredded cheese, and a fresh salad topped with a creamy dressing.
This keto chicken stir fry is loaded with healthy veggies and features a tasty ginger garlic sauce. Enjoy it with a side of cauliflower rice.
You’ll need just 40 minutes to make this comforting chicken meatball zoodle soup. Spiralized zucchini takes the place of pasta and it has just 7 net grams of carbs per serving.
This keto chicken piccata would pair beautifully with roasted veggies. It takes about 30 minutes to make and is full of delicious flavors.
This creamy chicken and cauliflower dish is perfect for busy weeknights. It’s a one-dish meal that’s ready to enjoy in just 40 minutes.
This keto chicken casserole is loaded with shredded chicken, crisp bacon, spinach, and a cheesy sauce. All you need is a fresh garden salad for a complete meal.
Easy Low Carb Grilled Chicken on a Stick Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil plus more for grilling
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetables like bell pepper or zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Place in the fridge and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours. Chicken marinated for longer than 3 hours will begin to break down. If using wooden skewers, let them soak in water for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 375°F). Brush or spray the grill grates with oil.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off the excess marinade. Discard the marinade. Thread the chicken and the veggies onto the skewers, alternating between a piece of chicken followed by a piece of vegetable and so on, ending with a piece of chicken.
- Grill the chicken for about 10-15 minutes until it reaches 165°F on an instant-read thermometer. Turn the skewers as they cook so the chicken and veggies are nicely caramelized and have grill marks.
- Transfer the cooked skewers to a platter and serve with lemon wedges and your favorite sides.