These Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops are beautiful and irresistibly delicious, with yummy chocolate and fresh kiwi fruit in every single bite. They melt in your mouth and are perfect for outdoor parties.
Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops are always fun to make especially for with kids. All you need is a few simple ingredients: kiwi fruit, semisweet chocolate, white chocolate and toppings of your choice. Then 30 minutes is all it takes to create a dessert that’s blissfully elegant, decadent and delicious.
Easy Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops
It’s best to use the largest kiwis you can find to get the best look. Peel and cut them into slices and then insert popsicle sticks. Then put them in the freezer, as it’s easier for sticks to stay on when they are frozen.
Then melt chocolate and organize your toppings. Use your imagination and creativity, and you’ll have so much fun with it.
Tips and Secrets for Making the Best Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops
- Use high-quality baking chocolate such as Baker’s or Lindt. Avoid using any old chocolate.
- Make sure your kiwi slices are solid enough and the sticks stay in properly before dipping them in melted chocolate, otherwise they might fall apart.
Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops
- 3 large kiwi fruits
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate
- 6 oz white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- toppings such as crushed nuts, Oreo crumbs, pretzels and M&Ms
- Set aside a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel kiwis, and slice widthwise into ¾-inch thick pieces.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each kiwi slice. Place on baking sheet and freeze for about 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, add white chocolate and 2 tsp coconut oil. Microwave in 30-sec intervals until melted.
- In another small bowl, add semisweet chocolate and 2 tsp coconut oil. Microwave in 30-sec intervals until melted.
- Dip a kiwi pop in the white chocolate and immediately add toppings of choice into the chocolate, which will harden fairly quickly. Place back onto baking sheet and repeat 3 more times.
- Repeat the previous step for the remaining kiwi pops with semisweet chocolate.
- Serve right away or place in freezer until serving. Enjoy!