These 12 Best Italian Appetizers are my go-to appetizer recipes and are great all year round. From the classic Italian bruschetta to the kids-friendly Italian meatballs, these crowd-pleasing appetizers are easy to prepare and will surely be a hit at your next gathering or party.
What Appetizers Can I Bring to an Italian Party?
There are several popular appetizers to bring to an Italian party, including antipasto, Italian Bruschetta, Mozzarella Balls, and so many more. Take a look at the list below and you’ll find some delicious appetizers to bring to an Italian party.
Cold Italian Appetizers
- Italian Bruschetta: This crowd-pleasing tomato bruschetta is loaded with authentic Italian flavors. Fresh tomatoes, garlic, and basial are served on toasted slices of Italian bread. So delicious!
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread: Soft, fluffy, and chewy, this Focaccia bread is mouth-watering delicoius andcomforting. This recipe takes the flavor to the new level with fresh rosemary and flaked sea salt. Try it out and it will become your new favorite bread.
- Antipasta: This dish is a platter of assorted cured meats, cheeses, bruschetta, olives, pickled vegetables, and sun-dried tomatoes. It’s easy to put together for a small or large gathering.
Vegetarian Italian Appetizers
- Caponata Recipe: This dish contains roasted eggplant, bell peppers, olives, tomatoes, capers, celery, red wine vinegar, and honey. So it’s bursting with fresh and bold flavors. You can chill it in the fridge for a few hours to further develop the flavor.
- Italian Stuffed Mushroom: This bite-sized treat is a perfect party appetizer. You can assemble the mushroom ahead of the time and bake them right before guests arrive.
- Easy Crostini Recipe: Simply toast the sliced bauette until golden and crispy, and then serve them with various dips for your next get-together.
Kid-Friendly Italian Appetizers
- Italian Meatballs: These meatballs are so juicy and flavorful, perfect for a kids-frienly appetizer at an Italian party!
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls: This quick crowd-pleaser is great for party appetizer or snack. Delicious pepperoni and mozzarella cheese are packed in pizza pocket, and then baked to golden perfection in the air fryer in under 10 minutes.
- Arancini (Sicilian Rice Balls): Arcancini are Italian rice balls that are crispy and delicious. Made with a meat sauce and mozzarella cheese filling covered by crunchy breadcrumb coating, these golden crunchy nuggets are great snack for Italian parties.
Other Quick and Easy Italian Appetizers
- Italian Flatbread (Piadina): You can make this yeast-free flatbread on the stove top, and it’s the perfect wrap for your favorite fillings!
- Marinated Mozzarella Balls: These Mozzarella Balls are a popular appetizer for any special occasions like Christmas, Thanksgiving, or a birthday party. It’s so easy to make and will be ready in less then 15 minutes!
- Spiedini Alla Siciliana: This is a popular Sicilian dish made by rolling and stuffing beef with cheese and fresh herbs. It’s a greate crowd-pleasing appetizer for your next Italian party!
You May Also Like
12 Easy Italian Appetizers (Bruschetta Recipe & More)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 26 oz tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 1 loaf French bread
- Slice the bread into small pieces. Align them on a baking sheet, and broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add oil, and then add garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add it to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tomatoes, parmesan, basil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss to mix.
- Serve over toasted bread. Enjoy!