Perfect Fried Cheesecake Recipe (+VIDEO)
Fried Cheesecake – Crispy outside and creamy inside! you can’t resist this delicious dessert made with your favorite frozen or leftover cheesecake.
Servings 40 pieces
- 15 ounces frozen cheesecake (If you use leftover cheesecake, freeze it for 1 hour before cutting)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 quart vegetable oil
For Serving (Optional)
- powdered sugar
- caramel sauce (or strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce)
In a medium-large bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar, and mix well.
Add milk and 2 teaspoon oil, mix until smooth.
In a medium saucepan, heat the oil to about 375°F.
While the oil is heating, place the frozen cheesecake on a cutting board. Cut into small squares.
Dip a frozen cheesecake square into the batter until coated, shake off excess and drop into the hot oil.
Fry for about 3 minutes or until the cheesecake is golden brown. Remove to a paper-towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon.
Repeat and finish all the pieces. Dust with optional sugar and drizzle with optional sauces. Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure the temperature of the oil won't drop below 375°F.
- Deep fryer works best for this recipe, but if you don’t have one you can make it in a deep pan. Add at least 2 inches of oil and follow the instructions to fry them until crispy and brown.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 47IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg